Anyone experiencing back pain?

I'm 12 weeks, and I've noticed when I'm laying certain ways my lower nerve in my back feels pinched to where it hurts to even move. Sometimes this feeling lasts throughout a couple of days. Making it difficult to go to work. Does anyone else experience this?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
14 weeks and same thing. If I do too much during the day, my upper back starts to hurt too. Not fun, but could be worse.
Helpful - 0
36.5 weeks my back is killing me! I want to have this baby so bad!
Helpful - 0
@35W ABSOSUOTYLY
Helpful - 0
I get that way too where it hurts so bad I don't move either. I'd like to get massages but I can't afford it, and its too hot to lay on a heating pad.
Helpful - 0
Yes Im almost 29 weeks and have it real bad!!! So bad I cant move very much
Helpful - 0
Yes, I'm praying that it stops soon. I've been home since Tuesday. Massages have been helping.
Helpful - 0
Thank you! :)
Helpful - 0
I'm only 7 weeks and I have it and it was really really bad when I went to work and stood for any period of time but I wear a girdle now when I work and it helpssss alot! I only wear it at work cause I'm on my feet sometimes 9-10 hours. I got it at Walmart for like 6 dollars and it works wonders. Also at night try putting a pillow under your lower back if you can
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community