Pregnancy Community

Anyone know any VBAC friendly doctors or CNM in bergen or passaic county?

Hey guys well i asked my doctor recently at my last app about VBAC and right away she said no which i was surprised. I am very uncomfortable with the fact she didn't even considered it and gave the excuse SHE wasn't comfortable with it...Since my first was emergen c sec bc my baby was breeched and was already induced so i couldnt do anything about it...and now one year later i found out im preggos and this time i want the opportunity to do naturally..I been doing a lot of researchin and find myself not a high risk and so forth... so i need to find someone who is vbac friendly and be able to discuss my options....if anyone knows please help me out..thank you ....