Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anyone's hair not growing??!

I was totally looking forward to a growth spurt in my hair like everyone says happens bit it seems like the hair on my head has stopped growing!! My nails are growing really nice but definitely not my hair!! Anyone else??
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
7891009 tn?1395689851
Same here, i actually think mine got shorter but haven't cut it, awkward yes , getting me mad yes too
Helpful - 0
Your hair will slow down on the growth if you havent had your ends trimmed in atleast 2months
Helpful - 0
same here .my hair use to touch my but and now is like soo much shorter i was also thinkkin bout cuttin my ends . like she said ^ ur  hair usally grows after
Helpful - 0
7408946 tn?1405998035
Oh thats probably why
Helpful - 0
I've gotten trims though, and now I don't even want too because I trim it then my hair is shorter and doesn't grow back out!! My hair use to grow so fast... Does anyone know if hair skin and nail vitamins are okay to take on top of prenatals while pregnant?
Helpful - 0
I was same way ! I'm still waiting for my hair to grow :/ I was so looking forward long hair..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.