Anyone's hair not growing??!

I was totally looking forward to a growth spurt in my hair like everyone says happens bit it seems like the hair on my head has stopped growing!! My nails are growing really nice but definitely not my hair!! Anyone else??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Same here, i actually think mine got shorter but haven't cut it, awkward yes , getting me mad yes too
Helpful - 0
Your hair will slow down on the growth if you havent had your ends trimmed in atleast 2months
Helpful - 0
same here .my hair use to touch my but and now is like soo much shorter i was also thinkkin bout cuttin my ends . like she said ^ ur  hair usally grows after
Helpful - 0
Oh thats probably why
Helpful - 0
I've gotten trims though, and now I don't even want too because I trim it then my hair is shorter and doesn't grow back out!! My hair use to grow so fast... Does anyone know if hair skin and nail vitamins are okay to take on top of prenatals while pregnant?
Helpful - 0
I was same way ! I'm still waiting for my hair to grow :/ I was so looking forward long hair..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community