Pregnancy Community

Are you hot?

Anyone else on here in the 1st trimester having hot flashes?  Personally I am always cold, but sometimes I get extremely hot it feels like my insides are cooking.  Sometimes I'm hot on the inside but my outside is cold.  Is this normal?  Anyone else feeling this way?
Oh yes!!! Im always hot!!! It drives me nuts!!!
It's your hormones and it don't go away either in 25 weeks and 2 days and still get them!
I'm n the third trimester.  Iv been  pretty great. But as of lately I'm been ssssooooooo hot.
This is absolutely normal, I remember feeling boiling hot especially in the first trimester, it is all hormone related. Your core body temperature goes up. Have you got morning sickness? I had it rotten up til 16 weeks and found ice lollies helped in cooling me down and keeping me hydrated. Hope this helps :)
No morning sickness as of yet, which I am so thankful for.   But the ice pops sounds really good.  Thanks