BFP & all symptoms!?!?

I believe I'm 6dpo, though I could be more! I got 1 faint + (blue dye) & Sun took a pink dye & got a bit stronger of a +!! I've been nasuated, having weird stomach/abdomnal pains/feelings, I'm extremelly emotional, tired, sore breasts, lower back pain, headache's & indergestion ( burping up sour stuff)! This has been this way for the past week I wanna say w/ all symptoms getting worse as time/day goes by!? The past 2-3 days I noticed a increase in discharge, when I wipe! This past Thur I was up 1/2 the night with bad stomach pain & ended up w/ diarrhea!? W/ my 1st pregnancy I had most of not all these symptoms (just not as bad/sevier) & w/ my son I had 1 night of stomach pain & instead of diarrhea I was throwing up! Ugh idk, I'm gonna post pics of tests when I get home if I can!
YAY!!! Well, not yay for all the symptoms, but YAY for a BFP!
But why would i be getting bfn?!?!
Because you're only 6 DPO- next to no women can get accurate test results that early.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community