Pregnancy Community

BFP after Mirena!

So, I had the mirena go missing on about the 2nd day of July...and went on the pill for a few days, had bleeding on the 14th-19th of July and on August 12th I got my BFP! My question is, should I be concerned about miscarriage since I got pregnant so soon after the mirena? Going to go to the doc soon, just thought I would ask you ladies in the meantime.
How long were you on it? Some woman wait a whole cycle so there uterus lining can thikcken back to normal but drs say it is safe to get preggo right away.... I had the mirena for over 4 years and got preg my first try a month after getting it out
What do you mean it went missing? Ive heard if it gets sucked inside of you it can cause problema with the baby. If it fell out or was removed there shouldnt be any issues though.
It fell out, I never noticed it come out, but discovered it gone on the 2nd. I was on it for 3 years. Thank you both for the reply.