Pregnancy Community

BIG Questions.....

Do yu have to dialate when getting a c section? And which one is better getting a c section or having a natural birth ???!! Very curious and which hurts more?
My first csection hurt worst. Second one we tried for vbac but I couldn't dialate past 4cm so that resulted in csection. And that was a walk in the park. I was trying to get up walk over to my baby and they kept getting on to me. It all depends on how your body copes. Everyone is different.
U don't have to but many  women  do
I had an emergency c section the actual procidire didn't hurt but the recovery *****. And I'm pregnant again and I am getting another c section since it's the safest way to deliver my baby since my kids will only be 14 months apart. If your anemic I don't recommend a c section because you do lose a decent amount of blood. I do say try for vaginal birth only go for a c section if you have to.
You dont have to dialate.  But a c section is major surgery and should be considered a last resort when giving birth