Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

BIG Questions.....

Do yu have to dialate when getting a c section? And which one is better getting a c section or having a natural birth ???!! Very curious and which hurts more?
4 Responses
My first csection hurt worst. Second one we tried for vbac but I couldn't dialate past 4cm so that resulted in csection. And that was a walk in the park. I was trying to get up walk over to my baby and they kept getting on to me. It all depends on how your body copes. Everyone is different.
U don't have to but many  women  do
I had an emergency c section the actual procidire didn't hurt but the recovery *****. And I'm pregnant again and I am getting another c section since it's the safest way to deliver my baby since my kids will only be 14 months apart. If your anemic I don't recommend a c section because you do lose a decent amount of blood. I do say try for vaginal birth only go for a c section if you have to.
7552771 tn?1469929649
You dont have to dialate.  But a c section is major surgery and should be considered a last resort when giving birth
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.