Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Baby :)

So before I found out what I was pregnant I dreamed I had a baby boy named Kingston..I go to the doctor at 20 weeks they tell me I am having a baby boy and of course I am naming him Kingston...lately I have been having dreams about me having a baby and it is always a girl...I get confused sometimes what if I end up having a little girl instead of a boy or my mom says I could be having twins and one is hiding lol that incident has happened twice in my family and once in my fiances family...so it makes me think.... Any moms have had any of this happen to you or someone you know?
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had a dream I was having a boy. And im having a boy. I was thinking about naming him King or Kingston. I'm undecided now. I think you will have a boy.
Helpful - 0
I hope so because I have started buying boy clothes and have not kept up with any receipts to exchange if such thing happens
Helpful - 0
The odds of u having a girl could still be possible since its happened many times on both sides of the family. I had feelings i was having a boy during my first trimester but i did dreamt of a baby girl. Then by my second ultrasound my intuitions told me that im having a girl when everybody else was betting on a boy... and voila! Took me two doctors and two ultrasound to tell me im having a girl.
Helpful - 0
I had dreams that I was having a boy, then closer to my gender ultrasound I dreamt about a girl. And I'm having a girl. :) Who knows!!
Helpful - 0
And confirmed 3 times a girl. Lol
Helpful - 0
Don't buy to much. I bought three outfits when I dreamed I was having a boy but I saved the receipt. Don't buy to much until you know for sure.
Helpful - 0
Dreams are just our way of processing our thoughts so you prob will have a boy. :)
Helpful - 0
9525685 tn?1410800512
I had a dream i had a baby boy sure enough at 21weeks they told me it was a girl
Helpful - 0
9525685 tn?1410800512
Lol i mean boy i typed in girl because i was looking at my daughter my apologies
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.