Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
341551 tn?1266980730

Baby Calendar

Does anyone know of a Site where you can plug in your LMP and it tells you exactly how many weeks and days Pregnant you are? I've found some that tell you 3 5/7 weeks or ones that just say, you're in your 3rd week of Pregnancy but I'm looking for one that will say 3 weeks and 7 days or 7 weeks and 2 days..etc etc.
Does anyone know of a site that does that?

Thanks!
30 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
460088 tn?1289280986
im sure almost everyones heard of whenmybaby.com.

But theres a fun ticker you can use.. Put in ur lmp and it'll even show you the size of the baby.

http://babystrology.com/baby-tools/baby-tickers/
Helpful - 0
251790 tn?1317312867
I think pregnancy.org does that and also pregnancy.about.com.  Try those and see if they give you anymore info.
Helpful - 0
251790 tn?1317312867
also babycenter.com is a great site
Helpful - 0
americanpregnancy.org has a really cool one!
Helpful - 0
341551 tn?1266980730
Never heard of whenmybaby.com! LOL
But thanks ladies I'm gonna try all those suggestions! :)
Helpful - 0
460088 tn?1289280986
gheez. really? lol
I've heard of a million. I'm a google freak at heart. hahaha.
Helpful - 0
By the way, it tells you conception age, fertility window, specifically how many weeks + days, due date. You can find it on the right-hand side at the very bottom of the list of links
Helpful - 0
341551 tn?1266980730
I LOVE this http://babystrology.com/baby-tools/baby-tickers/

I've seen so many women have that on their myspace-so cute!
Helpful - 0
364288 tn?1300144506
Are you preggers Gina?
Helpful - 0
419964 tn?1333301906
i like the american pregnancy . org kool site i just went there and by there calculation if i was pregnant i would be 6w4d and would be due the 21st of november lol
Helpful - 0
I LOVE that site, too, msgorgeous!

I wish we could put tickers on here!!! I have tickers for my kids on my myspace and other forums, but not here.
Helpful - 0
I use the lilypie tickers, though! I've seen a lot of people with the babystrology ones and never knew where they were! Thanks country girl!
Helpful - 0
341551 tn?1266980730
Ohh I really like the whenmybaby.com-good one!

Mea-I really think I am! I haven't gotten proof yet but I'm still really early, only 10DPO or possibly earlier if I Ovulated later than I thought. But I really think this is it!
Helpful - 0
Ha ha ha! Gina, we're just crazy... every single month I put my LMP into a calculator to see when I'd be do IF... I hope this is it for you!!!
Helpful - 0
341551 tn?1266980730
Oh Joy tell me about it! I do it every week as well! Hoping this will be the last!

Hope it's your month too girl!
Helpful - 0
460088 tn?1289280986
I wanna be preggers!!!!
sorry had to get that outta my system. haha.

Gina or anyone else... -- does the sick feeling come and go like mine does?
One minute I'm fine... and then later on I feel sick again.
Helpful - 0
341551 tn?1266980730
YES-I will be fine one second inhaling food, than the next I feel so sick! It changes often...very strange!
Helpful - 0
460088 tn?1289280986
I've noticed too.. everytime I cramp.. I do a finger test to see if I might be spotting blood.. and when I look theres more creamy cm. But, I don't see blood.

I'm cramping as we speak though.
Helpful - 0
439903 tn?1380137882
BabyZone.com is a pretty good site too and they just redesigned the site and its really nice.
Helpful - 0
i just looked at one on webmd.com. It is really cool because it tells you exactly weeks and days and lots of other cool things. I really like it.
Helpful - 0
Pregnancy symptoms DO fluctuate, country girl (BTW, what's your name IRL so I can just call you that? Hee hee). When I was preggo with my girls the symptoms came and went throughout the entire pregnancies.

Also, crampiness is a normal pregnancy symptom! I feel extremely crampy. I don't have bad AF cramps at all, like barely noticeable. These cramps I notice so either an extrememly PO AF is going to come knocking down the door, or... __________ (fill in the blank!).

Helpful - 0
460088 tn?1289280986
Hehe. Just call me Cinda. lol. Weird I knooooo. haha. My sisters name is Cindy. Weird mom I have. lol.

Some ppl just call me Cinders. Sometimes I forget my name from everyone calling me different things. haha.

I hope I'm pregnant, and it's not just af playing mind games with me. Af won't be here for another week. But... I'm scared I'm just hoping wayy to much.
The cramps are there though. Right now, their noticable while I'm just sitting here. Like af could start any minute.

Helpful - 0
Ugh, that's how I feel too! Just crampy. Oh, and did you know adundant CM can be noticeable in pregnancy!!! Man when I was pregnant (I have two little girls) I had to wear panty liners because there was an embarassing amount.

The reason I got pregnant with my 2nd daughter was because of EWCM and we got preggo on the first shot. Since her birth I haven't had ANY CM AT ALL! But the past week I've noticed the tiniest bit. It's been hard getting preggo this time since I don't have any CM (which helps sperm survive and also shows me when I ovulate).

If I don't catch the eggy this time, I'm ordered pre-seed (a sperm-friendly lubricant---KY kills sperm!).
Helpful - 0
460088 tn?1289280986
I'm FULL of cm. Kinda get's annoying after a while. I'm out of panty liners so i'm stuck with just dealing with it. ]: I had the ewcm when we had sex. The day I ovualted we tried. I'm hoping we got it right. The cramping is kinda annoying too. It comes and goes. I'll cramp for a minute or so.. then it stops.. a few minutes later, it's back..

I wish I had a lamp to rub on that would just tell me if I'm pregnant now or not. lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.