Pregnancy Community

Baby arrival!!!

Hi I wanted to let everyone know that I had my baby yesterday afternoon. My husband and I had a healthy beautiful baby girl, weighting in at 8lbs 13 oz. My due date was March 2nd. I got induce  on Feb. 23 because she was full term at 39 weeks and I was already dilated 4 centimetres for a month and my cervix was also 80% effaced. It was a lot of hard work but it was totally worth it.
Congrats
Wow Congratulations! Any tips on how you ended up dialted so fast?
Wow congrats good thing u got induce now baby wouldve have a bit bigger if they didn't induce. But God bless her being so healthy.
Congrats dear
congratulations dear
Thank you xLucyxCoynex I work in retail so I stayed on my feet all the time and I did my regular job duties and I think that what helped out.
Yarieliz thank you. That's what I said she would have been bigger.
Thank you everyone
Congratulations to you :-) :-)
Congratulations
Congrats.  I'm supposed to get induced tomorrow, any information you can give me? Ftm have no ideawhat to eexpect
@cherryberry12 When they induce you they will give you medicine to start your contractions. After your contractions start your water have to break.I was in labor for 16 hours hopefully, you won't have to be in labor that long. Good luck! I hope everything goes well for you.