Pregnancy Community

Baby not kicking anymore

So yesterday after sex my stomach got really hard and it took a while to go down i am 21 weeks pregnant ,and by the next day i noticed that the bby hasnt kicked or moved at all and so far as today as im laying down i feel no kicks just a very mild movement that doesn't last at much ,has anyone experience this before?
I don't think I'm gonna be of much help to you but I do want to say that when I have an orgasm my belly gets really hard too. I think it's all the blood rushing through the uterus. And I am experiencing a lot less movement from my baby since I started working again 2 weeks ago. I'm 22 weeks and with my job I'm on feet all day and walking around a lot and I only feel him very faintly now on occasion, when he used to kick harder and more often. It is concerning me, so I'm gonna bring it up with my doctor next time I go, which I think you should too. You're not alone tho. Best wishes.
Also I just want to say try drinking something really cold or eating ice maybe that will help your baby move a little more
I feel the same thing too but after having sex my husband rubs my stomach so that it won't feel so hard
If your baby's movements have changed then you need to call your midwife and get checked out. Don't wait until your next appointment. Chances are that everything is fine but it's not always fine so please go and get checked. All the best x
Thank  you everyone ,Im now starting to feel the bby move it started moving yesterday mostly all night so glad his okay but like everyone said i am goind to advise my doctor about this ,Once again thank you ladies !<3
The baby isn't going to move everyday don't stress it's normal
Your baby will move everyday. And if you feel like they are not moving as much as usual you really need to contact your doctor. It's better to go in and get checked and everything be fine than to not get checked and something be wrong.
Some people's body is different my baby doesn't move everyday she will sleep through the day and she's healthy and everything it all depends on the person everyone is different especially cuz if anybody is a first time mom u won't feel as much like I do till I get bigger
Babies move everyday, although at 21 weeks, you may still be a little early to feel every movement as baby is still small and still has lots of room/cushion. also if your placenta is anterior, that may cushion some of the kicks so you just don't feel them yet.

But any time you notice a big change, call your dr. Better to be monitored and ok than lose baby.
True