When you had your first baby were you able to get any hints on what you were having?

And another question, what are some good boy names? The fiance and I have only one and some girl names.
If this is the first boy why not the name of the father. He might like to have a Jr. I was really sick when pregnant with my first baby girl. Now I'm 12 weeks and haven't been sick and I'm craving strange things so I feel I'm expecting a boy
Morning sickness?
Yes- G
No- B
Bump height?
High- G
Low- B
Cravings?
Sweets- G
Salty/Meaty- B
I always loved the name Elijah Nathaniel but my bf hated it and we are having a girl anyways. Or Aiden Dean :)
Its all old wives tales. Obviously they can be right there are inlt two choices. But both my pregnancies are completely different from each other and they're both boys.
I wanted to do that, but he doesn't want that. We want to stay away from A and M names since our names start with those letters.

And for the finding out part, my doctor says it's really all up in the air till we find out. I'm close to knowing what I'm having, I'm 15 weeks today. Just five more then I can know what we're going to have. We both want a girl and it's just hard coming up with boy names we both like. I love the name Griffon for either a boy or girl and he hates it
If we're having a girl it'll be Amity Rose and for a boy it'll be Drew Anthony :)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community