Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

Back Pain During Early Pregnancy

Hello All, I had my IVF last month and My Pregnancy test was BFP. Currently i am 4 weeks pregnant, i have my first pregnancy scan on this month end. From last 2 days i m having some lower back pain. I read in some forums that back pain in early pregnancy time is not a good sign and also some says its quite normal, i am reaaly worried, Does anybody have same problem ? is this normal in early pregnancy time?

Please help me...
3 Responses
Yes for me it is normal as I have had this will all 4 of
My pregnancys. But I am unsure on ivf. If u are worried do ring your dr x good luck xxxx and congratulations xx
1470528 tn?1324697921
hi dear.. i am dealing with the same problem..i'm 6 weeks and 6 days.. i've heard it's normal.. in mine case it's related to this severe constipation i have right now..lol.. don't worry.. stress is one thing which you should avoid.. if the back pain is troubling you a lot consult your doc dear.. good luck.. take care..
Thank You all for replying to my post...
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.