Back Pain

I am at 26 weeks and have terrible back pain especially when sleeping. I use a pregnancy pillow and other pillows but that is not helping. I switch from left to right side through out the night. During the day I feel throbing in my lower back and at night I have this sharp pain in my side that is just unbearable...The throbbing I feel like if I cough, go to the bathroom or sometimes just sitting...I have been using a heating pad every so often but that doens't help the sharp pain I am getting at night...Anyone have any ideas or suggestions???
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am 27 weeks and last week my back pain was very bad. I took some Tylenol and it helped for little while. Just take it easy. If it is more to your sides  call your doctor to be checked for kidney infection. Good luck.
Helpful - 0
I get the same thing...I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and my bachaches have been progressively getting worse.  It does this with every pregnancy for me.  I haven't found anythign that helps, I just deal with it the best I can.  I was have some pretty bad bachaches saturday, along with a lot of braxton hicks contractions.  I just took it easy all weekend.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community