A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members
1512722 tn?1313697879

Been awhile!

Hello Ladies! :) its been a while since I've posted outside of the ttc thread!

I am currently 21w 5 days pregnant with a baby girl Amillya(said like Amelia) Ann. She is Due Jan 1st. And I can't wait to meet her! She is a very healthy baby so far. And I've had a very easy pregnancy.

I was married in May but am not in the process of filing for a divorce after my STBXH decided drugs and drinking ment more then coming home to me and his daughters. When he signed custody of his girls to his father and I haven't seen them since. I miss them terrible but had not rights to them so I moved home to start a new life for me and my daughter.

:)
7 Responses
1355431 tn?1369975306
Congrats on Amilya, Im sure she will be wonderful. Can't wait untill I get to 20-21 weeks so I can find out the sex :) How exciting, have you started shoping yet?
1035252 tn?1427227833
Ugh Molly I'm so sorry...I'm glad you have Amillya, but I know how hard it must be to miss the girls.

I knew that you had left, but I didn't know why...what an @$$...sorry, girl :-(.

At least you're home now!
1512722 tn?1313697879
Tx- I've been shopping since bout 5 weeks lol. I knew itd be a girl but I bought all green my fav color! :)

Ivy- yea its killer. They were my world. I've thought of fighting for visits or something but have since realized a clean break might be best from them even if its not for me!
1512722 tn?1313697879
Bump
689528 tn?1364135841
I love that name! Very nice!
Sounds like you've been through some tough things but have a positive lookout! It would be so difficult to break off a relationship with the girls but maybe when they are old enough and it wouldn't be such a fight, then you could have a relationship with them.
I'm sorry your STBXH has chosen drugs over you and the rest of his life. I hope he can turn around for the sake of himself and his family!
Take care!
1330108 tn?1333677304
Congrats on your daughter. I'm so sorry about your husband but glad you have moved home and have support
1512722 tn?1313697879
Thank you ladies! Yes I am trying veruy hard to remember that I can't be upset or let it effect me to much bc it will affect her too.

I agree that one day when they are older maybe I can see them again and they can see their sister.

Thank all you ladies for ur support! :)
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.