Pregnancy Community

Been awhile!

Hello Ladies! :) its been a while since I've posted outside of the ttc thread!

I am currently 21w 5 days pregnant with a baby girl Amillya(said like Amelia) Ann. She is Due Jan 1st. And I can't wait to meet her! She is a very healthy baby so far. And I've had a very easy pregnancy.

I was married in May but am not in the process of filing for a divorce after my STBXH decided drugs and drinking ment more then coming home to me and his daughters. When he signed custody of his girls to his father and I haven't seen them since. I miss them terrible but had not rights to them so I moved home to start a new life for me and my daughter.

:)
Congrats on Amilya, Im sure she will be wonderful. Can't wait untill I get to 20-21 weeks so I can find out the sex :) How exciting, have you started shoping yet?
Ugh Molly I'm so sorry...I'm glad you have Amillya, but I know how hard it must be to miss the girls.

I knew that you had left, but I didn't know why...what an @$$...sorry, girl :-(.

At least you're home now!
Tx- I've been shopping since bout 5 weeks lol. I knew itd be a girl but I bought all green my fav color! :)

Ivy- yea its killer. They were my world. I've thought of fighting for visits or something but have since realized a clean break might be best from them even if its not for me!
Bump
I love that name! Very nice!
Sounds like you've been through some tough things but have a positive lookout! It would be so difficult to break off a relationship with the girls but maybe when they are old enough and it wouldn't be such a fight, then you could have a relationship with them.
I'm sorry your STBXH has chosen drugs over you and the rest of his life. I hope he can turn around for the sake of himself and his family!
Take care!
Congrats on your daughter. I'm so sorry about your husband but glad you have moved home and have support
Thank you ladies! Yes I am trying veruy hard to remember that I can't be upset or let it effect me to much bc it will affect her too.

I agree that one day when they are older maybe I can see them again and they can see their sister.

Thank all you ladies for ur support! :)