A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members
10203682 tn?1418693754

Being a mommy

I'm a ftm and At 36 wks I'm still having trouble  comprehending the fact that I'm going to be someone's mommy.. Like I'm just in disbelief.. I always wanted kids and hubby and I tried so hard for this little peanut but the fact that someone on this planet will look to me for all the answers of the world and look up to me and call me mommy and actually Need me is just a crazy concept to me.. I'm stoked for it I can't wait to hold her in my arms and know that I'm her mom and she's my baby girl it's just like wow.. I feel like I've been pregnant for so long and it took a good while for it to sink in that I'm pregnant now I'm gonna be a mom and I've only got like 4 wks for it to sink in that I'm a mom... Anyone else feeling this??
1 Responses
11391201 tn?1422188120
Trust me. The only family member I have is my little sister all my life. Theres never been anyone else, I never knew my mother so I know how u feel! Its a massive head trip knowing my little boy is going to be of my blood and of... just me in general I guess. Lol it sounds ridiculous but its how I feel haha
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.