Pregnancy Community

Being a mommy

I'm a ftm and At 36 wks I'm still having trouble  comprehending the fact that I'm going to be someone's mommy.. Like I'm just in disbelief.. I always wanted kids and hubby and I tried so hard for this little peanut but the fact that someone on this planet will look to me for all the answers of the world and look up to me and call me mommy and actually Need me is just a crazy concept to me.. I'm stoked for it I can't wait to hold her in my arms and know that I'm her mom and she's my baby girl it's just like wow.. I feel like I've been pregnant for so long and it took a good while for it to sink in that I'm pregnant now I'm gonna be a mom and I've only got like 4 wks for it to sink in that I'm a mom... Anyone else feeling this??
Trust me. The only family member I have is my little sister all my life. Theres never been anyone else, I never knew my mother so I know how u feel! Its a massive head trip knowing my little boy is going to be of my blood and of... just me in general I guess. Lol it sounds ridiculous but its how I feel haha