Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

Birth Control-Pregnant?

I am on Alesse combination birth control (28 day). i took all of my placebo pills and then engaged in sexual intercourse during my fertile window 5 days after my last period. I took all of my active pills at the correct time during those 5 days except for the day i had sex, which i took that pill an hour late. I know another form of birth control is needed when beginning a new pack of pills. We used a condom but he pulled it off at one point because it was uncomfortable, but put it back on which i know is not safe. what is the percentage or the chances of becoming pregnant? I have been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy 2 days before my period will begin and have taken a pregnancy test 14 days after ovulation date which was negative. Is it too early to test?
1 Responses
Well the chances of you getting pregnancy is slim to non but still possible! I'd wait and then take a test if you miss your period. Although, stress can delay a period so just relax and take it easy until then. I never took my birth control at the same time everyday and I'd miss days at a time and it took 4 years to actually get pregnant. Every woman is different but since you didn't forget your pill completely and used a condom I'd say you're most likely not pregnant.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.