Pregnancy Community

Birth Control-Pregnant?

I am on Alesse combination birth control (28 day). i took all of my placebo pills and then engaged in sexual intercourse during my fertile window 5 days after my last period. I took all of my active pills at the correct time during those 5 days except for the day i had sex, which i took that pill an hour late. I know another form of birth control is needed when beginning a new pack of pills. We used a condom but he pulled it off at one point because it was uncomfortable, but put it back on which i know is not safe. what is the percentage or the chances of becoming pregnant? I have been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy 2 days before my period will begin and have taken a pregnancy test 14 days after ovulation date which was negative. Is it too early to test?
Well the chances of you getting pregnancy is slim to non but still possible! I'd wait and then take a test if you miss your period. Although, stress can delay a period so just relax and take it easy until then. I never took my birth control at the same time everyday and I'd miss days at a time and it took 4 years to actually get pregnant. Every woman is different but since you didn't forget your pill completely and used a condom I'd say you're most likely not pregnant.