Pregnancy Community

Birth control

Has anyone used any type of birth control in life apart from condoms ?? Turned out good/bad and for how long was it for for example implant etc i dont really know much so i would like to hear different stories lol so its easier for me to choose what i wnat as i have birth 6 weeks ago
gave birth**
Pills i took them for six months everything perfect but as soon as i stop taking them i got pregnet.
I had an IUD for a bit works really well. You don't have to so a thing with it but check the string every once in a while
IUD is definitely worth it, they last between 5-10 years and your fertility is back to normal as soon as its taken out. Hurts a little having it placed but not at all to have it taken out.
IUD sounds scary lol how does it feel once there hve inserted it inside u?
How dou feel after you had IUD?