Pregnancy Community

Birth control

I'm not sure if I will get on birth control after my son or not as I plan on staying single for awhile. But if I do, I am thinking about the arm implant. I had the marina for about 6 weeks after my 6 week check with my daughter before it fell out. My doctor said with my age and level of activity it's probably not a good idea to get that again until I'm a little older so I'm not gunna try that again, I was on depo for awhile, but it caused me a bunch of problems, and I am currently pregnant from the Nuvaring. Has anybody used the implant? Is it a good birth control? I need to lose a lot of weight to get back down to a healthy weight, so I don't want something that causes weight gain, I am going to try and breastfeed my son, so it has to be safe during breastfeeding.
I had the i.u.d in my arm called nexoplon idk if i spelt it correctly but it worked wonders for me i got it in @3 months after having my first i lost a ton of weight cus i diet n exercised . I had no issue with it till i took it off in august of last year cus my weight loss made the iud move around in my arm n i got pregnant again super fast .. cudnt get it back in cus i found out i got prego in that week i had it off .. but i love that b.c ima get it again if i dont tie my tubes  after this baby...
Thank you! That's the one I was thinking about getting. :)
How have you been doing?
i had the implant in my arm and did nothing but bleed ended up on two tablets a day to stop the bleeding. They dont work for everyone.
Do you know which one it was? Like what brand.
I dont recomend the arm implant my neighbor told me he knows 2 women who got that and went sterile i was gunna get that until he told me bout that i went with the IUD
I had implanon for 2 years and absolutely loved it. No problems with weight gain, hubby and I never used a condom and never got pregnant and I actually stopped bleeding at all. Got it out and got pregnant 3 months later. It's the only BC that has worked for me and can't wait to get it again.