Pregnancy Community

Birth control

Im a ftm im 37 weeks on thursday and im 16 years old. It obviously wasnt planned and i do not want to get pregnant soon again im just stuck on what birth control to take . What birth controls have u ladies taken? What has worked best? What side effects fid you have anything helps thank you in advance !!!(:
Bump
The depo shot worked amazing for me but theres also the implant in your arm. Depo shot is every few months and the implant is every so many years. Side effects are different for everyone. Its up to uh our body and how it will react.
My cousin took depo and she blew up I took the pill and patch before my pregnancy they worked great. Just don't forget to change or take it. I heard the one in your arm works good I might get on that one after the baby.
The only birth control ive ever taken was the pill and it made me sick alot. Honestly the right birth control depends on the person. For example if they can go get the show every three months or if they are good with taking a pill every day. Its all aboit what you are comfortable with. When i was on the pill i took iteveryday and i was nauseous and i would get really hot and it just made my hormones all sorts of wacked
Omg yes my sister did depo and she gain 25 pounds in a month I had the Vaginal Ring now that's some awsome birth control there are different ones and it works up to 7 years if you deside to have babies just have it removed which Is wat I did Its also covered by some Insurace companys but it also stops your period which is a plus :) you may have some random spotting which is a downfall and when they insert it you may have some cramps but other then that it's totally worth it.
Check out the iud , it lasts up to 5 years you can take it out whenever you feel like you want another baby . Or if its uncomfortable for you , im planning on getting that .