Pregnancy Community

Bitchy pregnant wife

My husband says he's never getting me pregnant again, he says I'm too bitchy lol ... Anybody else going through this?
Guilty as charge. He's like enjoy this now because it's our last
My husband keeps telling me were not having anymore kids
I feel bad for my boyfriend. I really have been evil. I'm mean and bitchy. I get agitated all the time. He deals with me and my moodiness though. And I dont mean to be this way.. Do you all feel less loving? I just don't want to be touched or kissed. I usually just want to be left alone.
Omg I'm the same way. And he always takes it personally. Like I want him there. But won't let him touch me and am snappy and get annoyed when he talks to me. And when he's not here I get mad at him for not being here. Lol. I hate it but can't help it. Haven't been showing him much love lately. I feel bad and don't want him to go to someone else.
Lol yess. My husband and I just had a conversation about this pregnancy & me not wanting to have sex, it's really nasty in my words lol it's not the same. I hope it changes once the baby comes because he feels so neglected & I just shrug it off like your not the one with another human inside of you. Or we can't have anymore kids, because being pregnant is a love & hate relationship. I just want to cuddle & eat.  
Completely same situation as all of you! It's so rough when they think it's their fault or something they did. Especially since my fiance is so understanding and great about it all, it makes me feel even more guilty but I really really can't help it