Pregnancy Community

Bleeding, and gestational sac

Hi there, I had my first scan almost 2 weeks ago, the lady dated me at 5 weeks, there was no fetal pole and the beggining of a yolk sac.
I just came back from another scan, after having some bleeding with clots, the gestational sac is still there, along with yolk sac and a now fetal poles (which where not present at the last scan) however the lady dated me at 5 weeks again and said it was all sitting low in my uterus.
I have had two scans showing no pregnancy, before these scans, so I am starting to doubt the accuracy.
I would just like to hear peoples opinion, I am pretty sure this is a miscarraige.
I have been having betaHCGs done every secound day, they are rising but not doubling.
Im sorry to hear that:-( I dont have any advise but I wanted to tell you good luck! I hope it turns out ok and you have a healthy baby in about 7 and a half month:-) I would wait and have another u/s in a few weeks, maybe you could get a diffrent tech to do it:-) What does your doctors think about your levels?  I have heard of woman that have slow raising HCG levels and they turn out fine. I wish you luck!
Just wondering.....have you heard a heart beat yet?? via u/s?