Pregnancy Community

Bleeding Early in pregnancy... help!

Im pregnant with my second child, First is 5months old. About 2 weeks ago i found out  we were expecting, ive had a blood test and this has shown positive. Yesterday morning i started to bleed quit heavy, i went to the ED where they took a urine sample and blood sample that both come back normal. I had an emergency scan and they found the heart beat of our baby but showed me there is a massive hemorage about 3 times the size of the baby,i have alot more blood to loose before the baby is out of the woods, with telling me all this they also explained the hemorage is not all the way behind the placenta on about a quarter of the way so i still have a good chance of keeping our baby. They discharged me about half an hour later and told me if i loose alot of blood to come back or if the pain can not be controlled by panadol.
Ive been referred for a follow up on tuesday at the early pregnany care at the hospital.
Im so confused, scared and stressed, i have some many questions i would like answered but no one at the ime could answer me.

Has anyone else had this or simlar? Do you know what a hemorage is caused from? what happens if i dont loose any of the blood? is my baby at risk the further the pregnany continues?

Any answers would be good....

thank you
LMW
I just read your post, took me forever because I'm falling asleep hehe. But inbox me, I had a large hemorrhage I will help you