Pregnancy Community

Boy names

hi I'm new to this forum but I was wondering what ppl think about Bobby-Rae for a boy

Thank you in advance
I think Rae is a beautiful name, but associate it with a girl.  Would Bobby-Rae be the formal name or the nickname?  (In other words, would the name on the birth certificate be Robert Raymond or something like that?)  It's pretty regional if it will be the name on the certificate (think Jimmy Carter or pretty much any Nascar driver, lol).  Try for a name that the child will be able to use in any potential future career, and think big.  President Bobby-Rae Smith, General Bobby-Rae Smith, the important computer expert Dr. Bobby-Rae Smith, etc.  If it sounds OK to you no matter how exalted a future, great.  If not, go for something a little more unlimited in its potential.