Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bragging.

I was craving Taco Bell earlier and my boyfriend took me to get it! So sweet because he usually doesn't like going anywhere at nighttime because he has to go to bed early for work!
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
6229533 tn?1383271177
Buaha that was my main food before I got pregnant but afterwards I realized my car reeked of it. I just now got to the point of stomaching again. Had nachos last night yummy
Helpful - 0
I've always loved taco bell! Especially their nachos! I either crave that or chinese!
Helpful - 0
I always want taco bell. Burrito supreme
Helpful - 0
I usually get a steak quesadilla. But tried this new triple steak something. I was kind of disappointmented. It was soggy, it still tasted okay though. I'll just stick with my normal next time!
Helpful - 0
The only thing i like or crave from there is chicken quesadillas!!! Yum
Helpful - 0
5615074 tn?1378316840
Lucky! I live in Alaska on a small island. The closest Taco Bell is a 3 hour plane ride! I have been craving waffles for a month now though, so I told everybody that I wanted a waffle iron for Christmas lol.
Helpful - 0
I crave chinese food soo bad that all I want to eat
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.