Bragging.

I was craving Taco Bell earlier and my boyfriend took me to get it! So sweet because he usually doesn't like going anywhere at nighttime because he has to go to bed early for work!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Buaha that was my main food before I got pregnant but afterwards I realized my car reeked of it. I just now got to the point of stomaching again. Had nachos last night yummy
Helpful - 0
I've always loved taco bell! Especially their nachos! I either crave that or chinese!
Helpful - 0
I always want taco bell. Burrito supreme
Helpful - 0
I usually get a steak quesadilla. But tried this new triple steak something. I was kind of disappointmented. It was soggy, it still tasted okay though. I'll just stick with my normal next time!
Helpful - 0
The only thing i like or crave from there is chicken quesadillas!!! Yum
Helpful - 0
Lucky! I live in Alaska on a small island. The closest Taco Bell is a 3 hour plane ride! I have been craving waffles for a month now though, so I told everybody that I wanted a waffle iron for Christmas lol.
Helpful - 0
I crave chinese food soo bad that all I want to eat
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community