Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

Breached baby

im currently 32 weeks n 2 days pregnant with my first baby. He has been breached the entire pregnancy. I have already had to schedule an ultra sound in 4 weeks.
Has anyone had to deal with this? N did your baby turn in time?
3 Responses
My first son didnt turn until 38.5 weeks and this one just turned at 37+6 and they were/are big my first  9 pounds and 2 feet long
I'm 36 weeks and my baby is breech as well. I'm going to the chiropractor to increase the chances of her turning. The doctor says treatment with her starting at 35 wks has a 100% success rate and it goes down the further along you get. I would try that just to see what happens. Google the webster technique.
My baby was head down then at 37 weeks flipped head up. I was not a happy camper. Thankfully at 38 week ultrasound she was head down again and she had dropped. So doctor isn't concerned of her turning again.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.