Pregnancy Community

Breast Feeding

i went to a breast feeding class today and it amazing i learn alot today i really considering breast feeding because its more healthy for the baby how many of yall ladies are going to breast feed or is currently breast feeding ? how is it going for you?
I am breastfeeding me baby girl, she is almost 4 months old. She is my fifth child, but the first i have breastfed for longer than six weeks. I am so proud! Breastfeeding is very rewarding,  so good for baby, and for mom, too. I won't lie, it may not be easy at first, but it gets soo much easier at around 6-8 wks if you can hang in there. It is very helpful to have support from your family, too, and not have ppl pressure you to give formula. That happens too often! :(
Btw, there is a great Breastfeeding forum on here, check it out!
Congratulations and good luck!
I plan on breastfeeding. Im a ftm so I have no experience. But I'm only 23 weeks. I plan on taking breast feeding classes but I camt until I turn 28 weekd
I plan to breastfeed :).....I  took a class too...looking foward to bonding with my baby
im being induced this weekend and a ftm as well, i also plan to breastfeed ! :) i havent taken any classes on it, but ive done alot of reading and research. hopefully it works out ! &good luck to you when your little one is born :)
im a ftm also so i know its going to hard at first but its worth a try and also formula is not good for your baby at ALL !
I'm breast feeding my son, he's 8 days old! Luckily my milk came in by the second day and he's doing great...latches on well too! I did it for the benefits. I had bottle fed my other son and he got plenty of ear infections and my daughters were nursed and they never got ear infections. And it's rare they spit up too! Plus it's free! And very nutritious!
I'm  going to breast feed on my fourth child I  already know what to do and I have  done a great job with my other kids just looking forward to my new bundle of joy
I wanna try it with this one again :) i tried with my first but she wouldnt latch on correctly so i gave up only breastfed for 9 days :( well see how it goes this time.
you should try it again :)
I wasn't able to breast feed much at all. Hoping I can this time. But please. Saying formula isn't good for your baby at all can easily offend and upset those of us who formula fed..its also saying stuff like that..that causes arguments. Plus it's not true. Yes breast is best and I was depressed for a month or two after failing at it. Also if it was that bad they wouldn't be allowed to sell it. My daughter is advanced..healthy..happy and very intelligent. Formula feeding has not harmed her at all. I had every intention of breastfeeding and was heartbroken when it didn't work out..so keep in mind that might happen to you and you wouldn't like to be faced with being told you're feeding your baby something that's bad for them.
I'm going to bump but I'm not going to give him the breast ........I'm on call at my job 24 hours nd I need him to know what a bottle is cuz with my son that I have now would not take a bottle but I'm going to bump nd he will get the milk

Lil Mason can't wait to see you smile
hi, the breastfeeding forum here is very friendly. i hope to breastfeed my second as much as possible. i've had surgery and latching with my first was difficult. i appreciate formula since i am one of those who used and may end up using again. but i do believe that if you can and could breastfeed you should absolutely try. i'm totally jealous of breastfeeding mothers. good for you!!! i hope it works out for you.