Pregnancy Community

Breast feeding

My baby is five days old now. I started breast feeding couple of days back n im havin some issyes .. Firstly my nipples have are hurting n hav formed a hard skin on thm.. N getting purple-black from side.. N secondly my baby sleeps while drinking.. N keeps waking up through out night cz her stomach isnt full.. Her bottle formula makes her poop alot .. She poops like five to six times.. In veeerryyyy lil amount.. Help plz.
Try to keep her awake while feeding. There is a cream you can get for your nipple. NY daughter would wake up 3 to 4 times a night.
And try to put all nipple and around nipple in her mouth so she grabs it nice, check on youtube some clip how to breast feed correctly, it should help :)