A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
1752977 tn?1418225396

Breast pain

Okay so I have minor breast tenderness which I know is normal but, what I'm confused about is from time to time I'm getting shooting pains in them. Is this normal??

Also, a dif question but does anyone know if you can drink vitamin water during pregnancy?
4 Responses
1911870 tn?1345422609
Not sure about your first q. But I don't see why you couldn't drink vitamin water. You're suppose to drink lots of water and vitamins can't hurt you.
I've had that shooting pain in them too. Kinda hurts a lot... Sometimes in my left and then my right. I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm guessing its normal.... Hopefully!
I have the pain off an on still and I am 18 weeks. I asked my OB about it and she said it was the milk glands growing and begining to produce milk/ colostrum, so its completely normal. I honestly don't know about vitamin water, all I do know is that your prenatals have all the vitamins you need and more vitamins can cause you to overdose which isn't good for you or the baby. I have another appointment tomorrow and will have to ask about it. I don't think there is enough vitamins in the water to hurt you though, like I said its something to ask your dr about sorry.
1752977 tn?1418225396
Ok thank you. I don't see my Dr for a while so, I'll just wait it out
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.