Pregnancy Community

Breast pain

Okay so I have minor breast tenderness which I know is normal but, what I'm confused about is from time to time I'm getting shooting pains in them. Is this normal??

Also, a dif question but does anyone know if you can drink vitamin water during pregnancy?
Not sure about your first q. But I don't see why you couldn't drink vitamin water. You're suppose to drink lots of water and vitamins can't hurt you.
I've had that shooting pain in them too. Kinda hurts a lot... Sometimes in my left and then my right. I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm guessing its normal.... Hopefully!
I have the pain off an on still and I am 18 weeks. I asked my OB about it and she said it was the milk glands growing and begining to produce milk/ colostrum, so its completely normal. I honestly don't know about vitamin water, all I do know is that your prenatals have all the vitamins you need and more vitamins can cause you to overdose which isn't good for you or the baby. I have another appointment tomorrow and will have to ask about it. I don't think there is enough vitamins in the water to hurt you though, like I said its something to ask your dr about sorry.
Ok thank you. I don't see my Dr for a while so, I'll just wait it out