Pregnancy Community

Breast tenderness????

Hi Everyone,
I'm still so confused. Here's my story! My last period was on October 10th and my period was due on November 15th. I still haven't had my period and all 13 tests I have done have come out negative! Yes I know, a little over board. I have also had a blood test done and that also came out negative. I'm now 13 tests and one blood test later totally convinced that I'm not pregnant. But the question that I can't answer is why are my breasts so sore? Usually my breasts get sore about 5 days before my period starts. They have been very painful for about three weeks. They will hurt for three or four days then the pain will go away for a day or two. Then it will come back all over again. Any suggestions? Also I have a large amount of cervical mucus discharge. It's white and thick and it has a weird odor. Sorry to be so graphic. I wash my vaginal area very well and still by mid day I can smell it. It makes me feel so dirty. Any thoughts here? Thanks for listening!
if you are washing to much it can make things worse as it take away any good (can think of the word right now sorry lol) or if your using soap it can cause an infection so that could be the cause of it
Actually I wash twice a day. Once in the morning before work, then at night before I go to bed. I'm using a feminine wash and I can't figure out what the problem is. I never had this issue before me and my husband were married. Did my body just change?
Those do not sound like pregnancy symptoms. If you are late for your period and you breasts are usually sore 5 days before, then they will probably continue to be sore until you have a period. The discharge is not a sign of pregnancy. I too have white and thick discharge, but am on the pill and call that my "sperm stopper" since it's not like fertile mucus. If it has a weird odor, that is a different concern. I think you have a yeast infection. You say the discharge is white, thick, and smells bad...classic symptoms of a yeast infection. Having an infection like that can also throw off your normal cycle. You're not pregnant though.
Can my doc prescribe something? Because OTC don't work for me.
the only time i have yeast infection is when i'm pregnant it is usely how i find out befort im late lol
Yes, your doctor can prescribe something for you. They do clear up on their own sometimes too though. Usually when you do have a period, the ph level in your vagina drop, creating an unfriendly environment for the yeast, so it sometimes clears up on its own that time.