Breastfeeding help!

My daughter is only two days old and it's so painful to feed what should I do? Thank you in advance
Stick it out hunn. It stops hurting after your milk comes in. Try different positions and nipple cream.
Are you still at the hospital?  If so ask for a lactation  consultant and ask for help. Get bubs latch looked at and nake sure she doesnt have lip or tonguw tien I found that my milk came in on night 2 so I was incredibly sore. I laid down to feed with bubs on a thin pillow or a few blankets folded over.
Remember if breastfeeding doesn't work for you that you're not a bad mum!
Tongue tie*
@Sareney_beany12 I've been using lanolin cream which has helped a lot along with warm compressions  and @shaelouisebubba1 I don't feel bad I just don't wanna give up too soon because of the pain but with using the lanolin , nipple shields with warm compression which makes it looks a little better :)
Call a lactation consultant either at your local wic office or at the hospital they're free. But the pain will go away. Stick with it mama
@ericatoday I talk to her earlier she just told me to take a shower and do self expression in the shower
Showers hurt so bad for me! I promise you it'll get so much better, give it at least 2 weeks to get over the hump and it's such a breeze after that, it's so worth it, if they hurt really bad try pumping for a little bit after your milk comes in
It will end soon enough I breastfed for 2 years. A warm towel on them helps
Yes you guys are right the pump was AMAZING and made it so much easier to feed

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community