Pregnancy Community

C-section nervous need opinions

So I'm having a second c- section and I'm so nervous because the first one I was already having contractions and didn't feel the spinal blockage or epidral. I'm nervous that since this time around it's scheduled I was wondering if the spinal or epidral to the second one hurt? The first time I didn't plan a c- section or just had to happen so this time feels a lot more scarier then the first one. Please let me know your experiences.
Im right there with you. My scheduled c section is next thursday. My first was 6 years ago and an emergency c section. Ugh! The nervousness has really set in. Praying for you and baby!