C-section-vaginal labor????

So at my 20 weeks ultrasound I found out that I having a baby girl (this would be my 3 pregnancy) 1st baby is now 1 &9 months and  second baby was born at 32 weeks in June(she past away)  both natural labor . Anyways I found out that my placenta is very close to my cervix meaning I might need a C-section. I'm very sad and scared because why now??? They told me they would have another ultrasound at 30 weeks to see if the placenta moved up. Does anyone know if there is something I can do to avoid having a c-section .
I heardthat driking water might be helpful to move the placenta
You are talking about a condition of placenta previa.  Lots of women are diagnosed with this at ultrasounds around 20 weeks and it means your placental is, as you say, close to the cervix.  The vast majority of women's placentas will lift.  Mine did. So, please don't worry about this.  It's a common midway diagnosis that resolves for most women.  I had a vaginal delivery 20 weeks after this was told to me at my 20 week ultrasound with my second child.  good luck

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community