Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?

SINCE WE ARE IN ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH CYCLES THOUGHT OF SUMTIN NEW..WHERE DO U STAND?
AF ARRIVED LATE MONDAY.went away yesterday...i had no symptoms of af arriving at all.no cramps no bloating no nothing..i cant complain..it was even shorter....
I am on cycle day 6 and af is just a memory I really dont have much hope for this cycle.... doing nothing but bbt this month!
cd 37, bfn on cd 35... just keep waitin'!
CD16...1DPO the waiting just began. This is the worst part. I have had some cramping but since the MC this is normal now cramping through out my cycle.
nickie when did u get af? i got af monday so im on cd5..

bobo--wow i feel ya pain...

brittny-ahh the wait..yup its da worse.
Well im on CD 6 also....this is going to be a long cycle ...we are almost to the point of giving up....Good luck to you all ...