Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2010)P36

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES
HEY EVERY1 HOW ARE U GUYS?WELL IM ON CD 2..:) SO FAR SO GOOD..LAST MONTH I THINK I HAD A 29 DAY CYCLE NOT SURE..BUT I KNOW IT WASNT PASS 30:) THIS CYCLE CAME IN 28DAYS EXACTLY...JUST LIKE THE GOOD O DAYS..I GUESS IM ALMOST BACK IN THE GAME..IM GONE TRY TO TTC THIS MONTH...
Yeahhhhhh....faith..

We r 28 days together.  I'm ready.  CD 5. N day 3 of clomid
Hi girls just checking in to see how everybody is doing.  Amanda it's good to see you back.  I was getting worried.  Nothing much to report here.  I am not 17 weeks.  I just started my new job at a hospital this week which has been kicking my butt.  I have never felt so tired.  I love it though.  Well ladies good luck this month.
Tons of cm
Will bd tonight. .. n tomorrow.  Only CD 6. But I'm not missing any chances.
UH CD 3....BORED..GOING UT IN A LIL BIT..TO GET SOME THINGS...

ANGELLA--BD BD BD..
How is everyone doing? well...for me I had last AF on May 27. Yesterday I had a dance event returning from which I started having severe lower abdominal pain. Had to go to the emergency. They did a urine test and blood tests to see if there are stones in the kidney and said that the blood test went good, and the pregnancy test came back positive. Both me and DH were like WHAT!! How is it possible when I had my periods just 10 days back. Then the doc said it could have been implantation bleeding. But believe me it was nowhere near what I had read about IB so far. It was like a full fledged flow, only a little less than the other months. Then the doc said since I was having a pain it could be tubal pregnancy. So he did an ultrasound and said all is OK and saw a gestational sac measuring 5mm. But he is not sure about how far I am in my pregnancy. He suggested seeing an OB/GYN in a week or so. Will take an appointment tomorrow. The ultrasound also showed a cyst in the ovary. We are very excited about the pregnancy but really confused. Hope it sticks. Need all your good wishes. And baby dust to you all too.
JHUMIA-CONGRATS SWEETIE...OMG WHT A SURPRISE....WAS AF NORMAL TO U..NE OTHER SYMPS...DETAILS PLEASE..
awwww.. congrats..
alright Faith this has to be are month. lets get on the ball and get it together..LOL

Finished climid tonight. start dancing tonight. Lot and lots of CM>.
Thanks ladies....well Faith I had a normal AF on CD27(my normal) for 3-4 days, only it was a little lighter than the other times. Till yesterday I wasn't having any symptom. But since yesterday onwards I am having on and off cramping and dizziness and going to the urine more than usual. No hurting boobs nothing.

Hope you all come with your BFPs real soon
Congrats Jhumia.... wow and that is such great news and unexpected!!! I happy for you. God bless you.... so I guess you can have a full period and be pregnant after all :) You go girl... God bless your pregnancy!!!
Well... I start BD early....like rigth after af these are suppose to be my fetile days.... I think I ovualte eiyher on the 10th or the 11th this month.... Man I hope this is it... This is getting tiring and stressful, trying to tme everything each month. I have been praying to God for this to happen so we shall see!!! sending everyone BABY DUST!!!! lets get!
JHUMIA--IM STILL IN TOTAL SHOCK..WOW....WHAT A BLESSING...
Well CD 8.. and I bd'd. I put pillow under me for about 45 min with legs in the air. Heck on trying every trick in the book. Going to do it every other day until CD 14. Then ever day until cd18.  Hope it works.
thanks so much CA25
well yes Faith I too am in big shock...kind of unbelievable
JUST  CHECKING IN ON EVERY1..HOPEFULLY I CAN START BEING ON A LIL MORE NOW
Oh my gosh!! Jhumia- what an amazing surprise!! Congrats!! All you ladies must be busy...doesn't seem there's as much activity lately!! Must be busy BDing!! LOL

:)
an update for you guys....had my beta HCG checked and its falling down....so I might have miscarried already...the bleeding that I thought as a period on May27th was probably the miscarriage. My beta results dropped from 227 to 56 in 4 days. Will go have another beta done a week from now to see all the pregnancy hormones are gone. So I am officially not pregnant anymore.

Much SSBD to all of you
So sorry to hear that.  That is a horrible thing to hear after what you thought was great news.
awww Jhumia.... I am so sorry.. I was just thinkinh of you and than this :(..
God be with you! hugs
AWW JHUMIA IM SO SAD TO HEAR THAT...I WILL PRAY 4 U..JUST REMEMBER U CAN ALWAYS KEEP TRYING:)...KEEP UR FAITH SWEETIE
well im just seeing how every1 is doing...fine i hope..well ttyl ladies:)
Just checking in. I have been working like crazy. I have not gotten a Positive OPK yet. I bd a few times, but me and bf have been working alot of crazy hours. These next few days will be crunch time I hope. I pray I get a BFP soon. ttyl...
Hello ladies. I am so far behind on here I am not sure where to start. I have had some tragedys in my family and basically just took a break from everything for a while. So no BFP here. How many of you got your BFP's that I dont know about? I hope everyone is doing well. After taking a break this is the first month we are trying again. I has been an odd month for me having 2 periods in a month. Thats new for me. We just continued to BD as often as we could. Not even sure if I ovulated so dont know if anything was possible especially with all the bleeding.

I do have some symptoms like excess bleeding when I brush my teeth, started losing weight for no reason. The exhaustion is bad and I have been extremely sensitive but could be due to all my family issues and feeling a little depressed. So who knows I guess we will see. Definately not getting my hopes up. I dont even know where I am in this cycle due to the extra period. The only thing I am very curious about is all the blood when I brush my teeth. Again I hope all is well. SSBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone, im cd 14 today, think i have been getting positive opks since yesterday, i did post a thread with a pic. Lots of bd'ing for me :)

Hows everyone else doing?