Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2010)P38

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES
JUST CHECKING IN ON EVERY1..ANY1 LATE FOR AF....
Hey faith, not been on for a few weeks.  Guess what, did a preg test on Friday and it was positive, did another one the next day and positive again. im so pleased.  How are you all doing??  All your baby dust helped, woo hoo cant wait, just hope things go ok, hopefully get an appointment in the next few days with docs.

Good luck to you all!!! xxxx
omg-congrats carole.how many dpo wur u? any symps..
Congrats girl!!!
KYLESMOM-CONGRATS ON UR BFP..

CAROLE-CONGRATS ON UR BFP....
Hey faith, thank you.  Im not sure i havent had my AF since 4th May.  Not sure how far i am, its been 10 weeks since my period, just thought my af was settling after the coil.  Did a few tests and all neg but just last week got a positve.
thats amazing...most of all a blessing..u just never know how god works....well with dat said i send a successful and happy pregnancy too u :)
Ah thank you very much, such a blessing!! i cant wait, hopefully things will go ok, have midwife on Tuesday.  Ive not really got any symptoms, boobs abit heavy but thats really it. Good luck everyone, lots of baby dust to you all.
I got my BFP on 7/14/2010 pics are up!!! Last af was 6/20 with a 25 day cycle so due about 3/25/2011
JESUS CHRISTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS DOLPHIN 05..........WHAT AN AMAZING MONTH:) HAPPY NINE MONTHS
Yeah there sure has been a lot of bfp this month. Seems like we will be having a lot of march babies!!! I sure hope this is my sticky bean as i know i could not handel another mc!!!
Thanks so much for the congrats... I found out 10DPO and am still trying to process all my emotions!  I pray that you get your BFP very soon....SSBD to all :)
Girl are we the only two left!?? haha HOW THE HECK ARE YOU??
I am back to TTC after i had an op on my cervix in April. had my last AF (provera induced) 33 days ago, I have had cramping for nearly a week now and no AF as yet... but thats not abnormal for me - I assume my body is trying to make one happen with no luck! been exessively tired and feeling generally blah and work is keeping me busy! whats NEW?!??  where is everyone!? (PREG so it seems lol)!!!

Hope all is well xoxo
P.s CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW BFPS!!! :)
Um ya all are not the only 2 left.. LOL.. I am still here. I just dont really post.

Plus I have no phone right now. Since my daughter stuck it in my cup of soda.
Well thank you for the congrats and i wish all in need ssbd!!!
ANGELLA..LOL..I WAS ABOUT TO TELL AIMZ NO SHE 4GOT U...SMH BOUT UR PHONE

AIMZ--LETS NOT TALK ABOUT CYCLES...MY LAST AF CAME JUNE 3...ITS NOW JULY 18.. IM LIKE ON CD 46.. AF USE TO  DO THIS LIKE 3 YRS AGO..N PRIOR TOO DAT WAS HIGH SCHOOL.. OH WELL I GUESS ITS ALL UP TO GOD..CUZ I OBVIOSULY HAVE NO CONTROL...SIGH
Holy bfp's!! Congrat's ladies!

Aimz...it's been a while since we've seen you!! Hope everything is well and the operation went ok.

SSBD!! ♥
OH GOOD I AM GLAD there is still a few - a cup of soda huh!? that stinks lol
never mind! Glad to hear there are a few still about! :)

Heatherm4 when are you due hun? Thanks I am well getting over the last of the op and feeling like I am ready for the action of TTC again, I had decided I didnt want to for a while and I am not really trying right now but I just cant help myself when I feel anything weird - which is all the time! haha

Faith! OH TELL ME ABOUT IT! the last 'cycle' i had was like 60+ days! its awful!

stupid bodys - you would think after all this time they would have worked it out by now! haha

So CD37 nothing to add just crampy on and off... other then that nothing new other then the biggest ZIT of my life has placed itself nicely in my chin and doesnt feel like doing anything but grow - ARHHHH!!
congrats Dolphin! Looks like we will be expecting around the same time.lol!
Just wanted to check in and bump this.

really no signs of AF showing yet. But I have 7 days left, i am really tired. And feel blah.. I have had some cramps but nothing that big. No sore boobs or anything. And my sex drive is crazy this month.

I have been posting on a new site. Babyandbump . com . Seems alot of active people on it. But, its not this site. I have grown to love this place.

i am not sure if I can keep trying. Its such a crazy experiance. i am hoping we can get a loan for IVF. That is only if I have no luck by september.

Other then all the tiredness, I have been peeing alot, Maybe a UTI.

well SSbbddd to all my lady friends.
Well... I have 8 more days to AF shows. I have no real signs yet either! anyways I have to get surgery august 5th to check my tubes,tubes and ovaries....Please pray for me yall... Thanks in advance.

Congrats to all the new and old BFPSSS
16 DPO. No sign of AF but I think this is the first month I didn't ovulate so maybe I won't get AF??? Took a test today and BFN so I think at this point it's a big fat not gonna happen this month. Hope AF comes soon or at all so I can start this month over. Not sure if I can ov if I never get af this month? Anyone know? This is the first one since ttc since dec. Kind of scared about it.
CD4...i hope we get preggo this cycle...SSBD