Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2010)P61

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES.............ssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddd wit sticky  beanie babies
I AGREE I LIKE TOO SEE + HPT...

DESTANI-SSBD

SHASY-UR IN MY THOUGHTS N PRAYERS..

AS4 ME I HAVE BACK ACHE N LOWER STOMACH PAIN..ALMOST LIKE AF IS ABOUT TOO SHOW...BUT UNLESS SHE COMING SUPER EARLY..IDK WHAT IT IS
I TOOK AN HPT CHECKING FROM LAST MONTH N BFN...WILL TEST AGAIN NEXT WED N FRI..ANY TEST BUDDIES?
Rell- thanks for the update. Poor Shasy I'm so sorry I second with faith said your in my thoughts and prayers.

If AF dont come on Sunday then ill test with u. im 9 DPO. I still have the same mostly after eating, craving hot sauce for some reason, fatigue, back and ab pains, and irritability. Hopefully its all for a good reason.

DO WE HAVE ANY OTHER TEST BUDDIES?
Thanks ladies.  I'm trying to hold it together.  I had blood taken today and will probably know tomorrow if I'm truly having a miscarriage but from the pain and bleeding I know it's happening.  However, there is not really any bleeding anymore just more pain.  Anyway, I just want to say thank you ladies for the thoughts and prayers.
I'm due for AF Friday.. no later than Saturday. Should have ovulated the 28th-31st. Last AF was Oct 15th... I've tested two times.. last night and today.. not with FMU.. Took both tests apart and both had a clear-ish line on them. Was talking to someone else about this and they went through that and got a bfp today. I'm trying to stay hopeful. Also trying not to test again until AF is due... it's so hard not to....

so far my breasts hurt a lot.. they are pretty tender. hurts to scratch them because of them being tender...  My nipples are rather puffy and large. I do have veins but haven't really checked them out yet. My nose is stuffy and I've been sneezing some. Yesterday I felt sick.. and wanted to cry, thankfully I never did.. lol... I have some cramps that I've been feeling for a while now. anywhere between 5-6 days for my breasts... and 5-6 days on the cramps. The other day I thought I was ready to start AF at any time but so far I haven't... Whether this has anything to do with it or not... for 2 days my finger was itching like crazy! Right where it's the most annoying to scratch it lol
I always get acne like anywhere between 2-3 bumps. But I'm getting some on my chin.. and neck.. and have at least 10 or more on my entire face. The most annoying place to get them is around the hair line I tell ya... ugh...

Not too long ago, I was sitting here and wanted semi-burnt toast w/butter. I don't care how many times I've PMS'd in my life. I've never craved that before lol.....
oh yeah.... my breasts also seem to be a little more heavy. DF noticed them too....

@shasy03 - hope everything works out for you!! I'll keep you in my thoughts.
I'm praying for you!!!
faith n amanda- cant wait to hear your results!!!
cnj- I hope its ur bfp!!!
Shasy! I'm praying everything turn out salright for u!

cnj- sounds like a BFP! :)

Ladies. I'm making DF BD every otherday starting yesterday. So far works helping with that. With how fd up my cycle was last month I shld O some time between the 13th and the 19th... I have regular 30 day cyles usually but with the f up last month my average is 35 now... Odd!

Oh wedding plans are going great too.. If anyone ever wants to give a little wedding advice or help just message me! Thanx
I sure hope it's a BFP!  Waiting is one of the most draining things ever. lol
shasy,, hope everything will be fine.

Momo,, wish you luck this cycle, wedding planning can be overwhelming at times, but you'll have fun, :) best of luck

cnj,, it really sounds you r preg,, wish you a very soon BFP.. the wait will be worth it as soon as you see the + :)

i'm currently CD10,, i'm still waiting to ovulate,, each month that passes by without a BFP, i get more unpatient... i just want it to heppen within a night :))

lots of SSBD to all
fami- I understand the being impatient part! lol....Hoping you ovulate real soon and then on your way to a BFP!