Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW(2010)p20

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES
Had to start a new thread. Other one was too long.
For those of you that didnt read it in the other thread.....I tested negative at work last night.....9 dpo......yea I'm kinda sad but I got another test that I will take in a few days to see what happens......
to ealry i think! holding thumbs for you that it is a false neg!
I am CD 34....waiting for AF, but she's not showing...I think she should have been here on the 6th, but one of my calculators say today....so if I don't start by tommorow, I'm gonna test on saturday morning....I had like hot flashes yesterday...lol..it was awesome :)  

SSBD everyone!
~Kim
Hey, how have you been? I havent been on in about a week so dont know too much of what is going on. I think its too early for you to test. I really hope its your month because you really deserve a girl.

Im on cd13 i think i may ovulate a lil earlier than 16. I've been feeling ovulation pains since yesterday and my CM is getting thinner. WHERE IS EVERYONE IN THEIR CYCLES??? Im just trying to catch up.

SMJMEKG, FAITH2086, AIMZ, SLIVERCHEER- WHATS GOING ON??? HOW IS EVERYTHING???

Faith- how was your BDAY sweetie? I hope yall had fun or atleast had a chance to spend some time together. What CD are you on?
Actually, im cd 14. Wow, time is flying fast.
Yea strange....I never hear from you anymore. I was sure that this was my month cuz my chart looked the best this month over any other month. Then I just idnt feel so sure anymore. Not 100% sure on what day I ovulated but I am prett sure I didnt ovulate a little earlier than I though cuz if it was gonna be positive it would have showed up. But I definately could have ovulated a day or two late. I have it marked on the early side of things lol so technically I could only be 7-8dpo. Thats why I am gonna wait a few days to test again. Hopfully I will get a BFP........

Last night at work at had the smallest amount of brownish discharge on my undies when I went to the bath room one time. But that was it there wasnt even any on the toilet paper. But I had some thick almost EWCM but more white color on my undies mixed with the brown (sorry sorry TMI).....The only reason I had went to the bathroom was I felt the wetness and though it was gonna be AF rainin on my parade.....but guess not yay........And my nipple tenderness has come back with a vengence. And I have never been this constipated in my life it has been like 4-5 days now and it getting rather uncomfortable being I am normally an every day person :) sorry TMI I think that is why I am so bloated and look like 4-5 months preggo.

Well I think that is it.....lol nothing special and nothing that cant be attributed to AF coming.........except the constipation......
Hey ladies just checking in to see how everybody is doing.

sprarah - good luck this month.  I hope all these symptoms you have been having mean a BFP!!!!

Amanda - start BD'ing!!!!!!!  Good luck!!!!
The brown dishcharge could be implantation bleed? I hope so. I cant think of anything else unless you normally get his before AF.

jrobertson- We've been bding regularly but im not really trying anymore. Just want to go with the flow and hopefully get a surprise or something. I guess i just dont want to get my hopes up. I got tired of living my life happily the 1st 2 weeks, then upset 2 weeks later when i see AF.
DH should be graduating in 7 minutes, leaving in 2 hours, and home in 7 hours!!!

Elijah can now climb out of his crib, I found him at my doorway this morning when I woke up...not good...AND not one but BOTH houses we were looking at have been sold.
Lol. I'm an idiot...Josh should be home in 5 hours not 7...
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK EACH AND EVERY1 OF U FOR UR SUPPORT..BF AND I ARE FINE..AND MY BIRTHDAY WAS JUST SWEET TIME TOGETHER...WE ARE DOING OK...AND IM JUST WAITING ON THE DAYS TO PASS FAST TO FORGET ABOUT ALL THE TROUBLE DAT CAME MY WAY..:)

ANGELLA--SORRY AF HAS ARRIVED:(...KEEP UR FAITH...

SMJ--HOPE U HAVE FUN ENJOY UR DH...

ALL SORRY IF I MISSED OUT ON ALOT OF THINGS...I WILL TRY TO CATCH ASAP...SSBD:)