Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2010)p28

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES
51 Responses
yay we made it to another thread:))))))))..

jrob---i know wut u mean...i wish u all the best and i know u will do good on all ur test:)

u know i logged on to tell u guys something but i got the worse brain fart..so when i remember i will tell yall...O . i know im bored..lol..
726324 tn?1324078210
Well im on CD 16 (or 17, ive lost count of the days!) and this morning my fertility monitor said low but this afternoon i've had EWCM so im hoping that i Ov in the next few days. My monitor usually skips "high" and goes straight to "peak" which is weird so i'm hoping it peaks tomorrow.

Baby dust to all ladies! x
1090903 tn?1300677530
HEATHER- I have the stabbing/stinging breast pains now but i dont remember having them before. Ill tell you my symptoms. Itchy burning nipples, stabbing stinging breast pains, AF stabbing cramps since 4-5 dpo, snot like EWCM since 4-5 dpo, fatigue since 8 dpo, faint feeling and dizziness since 8 dpo, headache and irritability since 9 dpo.

JROBERTSON- Wow, you're almost done. I know you're happy. So do you want a boy?Good luck with your ultrasound..... The same thing happened to me. As soon as i started bcp i gained 40 pounds and i had a personal trainer that i went to EVERYDAY. Some people just react differently to bcp.
1186413 tn?1326734149
amanda- yeah I am happy with whatever I get.  My husband is the last boy in his family to carry on the name so it is actually great if it turns out to be a boy.  My sister refused to go on birth control because of how much weight I gained.  I switched to a low dose pill (but the damage was already done) which seemed to stop the weight gain.  I probably could have lost more but I lost so much I had to exchange my wedding dress so I didn't want to have to do it again.  Then I started clinicals in school and I just maintained my weight.  I did it all by diet.  I try to exercise but I always end up gaining weight.  I am planning on trying to go back to the gym after I have the baby.  Hopefully it works.  I wish I was one of those girls who lost weight on birth control!!!
kerrie--i hope u get dat peak soon...just bd every other day to cover ur bases....
689528 tn?1364139441
Oooh....Amanda! That all sounds pretty promising actually. I had the dizziness too. The stabbing pains are what's completely different though. It's so uncomfortable! Let's hope for a nice bright BFP!!!!!
1090903 tn?1300677530
Did you stop the baby aspirin after your bfp?
1090903 tn?1300677530
I guess im out. CM went from snitty and lotiony to watery and white. If it turns EW then AF is on its way. Man,i cant believe this.  
951898 tn?1296137943
dont give up yet girl! you are not out until she rears her ugly head....SSBD
amanda--i have heard plenty people say they have watery cm..check two week wait *******....

AHHHHH VENT! so i left sinc 4 pm..its now 9 pm...i went to get bf from work..ne way my older cousin called asked 4 a ride..i say no problem..pick this fool up...and he is live as hell...i mean drunk on ex..blah..now mind u i picked him up from work...so we get to bf house..cousin gets out the car...and literally slides on the grass and leaves...like chest to the ground slide..like he on a damn water slide..i mean it was funny but embarrassing...then him n i go to the drive through car wash he tries to let the window down..then back to bf house he jumps thru the bushes and fall...funny again..but embarrassing...so now this whole time my stomach is cramping with on and off sharp pains...i snapped on him..and took him home now im here and still pissed off..i am not picking the thirty something year old fool no more while he is like dat...i felt like i was baby sitting "problem child"....sigh......................wooo!!!!!!
676912 tn?1332816151
I saw what you wrote on the other thread, and no she isn't a very good friend, she's no longer a friend actually. It doesn't bother me though, friends come and go and I'll be just fine. :)
689528 tn?1364139441
Amanda- Yes I did stop the baby aspirin when I found out. But some women that had doc's actually say they need to stay on it are fine to take it still I think.
Don't worry about the CM changing....it changes all the time.

Faith.....that's funny but it wouldn't be fun...especially when you were going through the carwash!! LOL
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.