Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2011)P10

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES.............ssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddd wit sticky  beanie babies `
52 Responses
HELLO ALL U LOVELY LADIES..I HOPE ALL IS WELL/..I ALSO HOPE TOO HEAR MORE UPDATES FROM U GUYS...THE THREAD IS MOVING SUPER SLOW..I NO LONGER SEE TOO MANY BFP'ERS COME BY ANY MORE...YET I WILL TRY TOO COME ON AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY TO ANSWER AND ASK QUESTIONS..
1663813 tn?1303862095
Hi, Nice to meet u.

I am on my tww now. it's been torturous. lol. my period is due on thursday. my LMP was March 27th. I have a 31-32 cycle. I ovulated on April 14th. I bd on April 2. 7th, 14th and 16th. I took a test yesterday it was BFN. so i'm going to wait a few more days until i retest. so far i have sore nipples. I spotted on April 19th. now i'm just waiting..
1367929 tn?1307656748
I'm in the tww also. My period is due May 8 and I'm having my bloodwork to check progesterone on Monday. This was my 3rd time on Clomid so I am hoping the 3rd times the charm!!
angelic- i have my fingers crossed 4 u..da spotting sounds promising

mommy- i thought u where preggo..
1367929 tn?1307656748
Faith-no my numbers were really good last month but af showed the day after I spoke with the nurse about my levels! Grr! Lol I'm still hanging in there. :)
so what about the text u sent me
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.