Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2011)P10

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES.............ssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddd wit sticky  beanie babies `
HELLO ALL U LOVELY LADIES..I HOPE ALL IS WELL/..I ALSO HOPE TOO HEAR MORE UPDATES FROM U GUYS...THE THREAD IS MOVING SUPER SLOW..I NO LONGER SEE TOO MANY BFP'ERS COME BY ANY MORE...YET I WILL TRY TOO COME ON AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY TO ANSWER AND ASK QUESTIONS..
Hi, Nice to meet u.

I am on my tww now. it's been torturous. lol. my period is due on thursday. my LMP was March 27th. I have a 31-32 cycle. I ovulated on April 14th. I bd on April 2. 7th, 14th and 16th. I took a test yesterday it was BFN. so i'm going to wait a few more days until i retest. so far i have sore nipples. I spotted on April 19th. now i'm just waiting..
I'm in the tww also. My period is due May 8 and I'm having my bloodwork to check progesterone on Monday. This was my 3rd time on Clomid so I am hoping the 3rd times the charm!!
angelic- i have my fingers crossed 4 u..da spotting sounds promising

mommy- i thought u where preggo..
Faith-no my numbers were really good last month but af showed the day after I spoke with the nurse about my levels! Grr! Lol I'm still hanging in there. :)
so what about the text u sent me