Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2011)P4

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES.............ssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddd wit sticky  beanie babies `
HEY LADIES..ITS OFFICIAL..I GOT A NEW OBSESSION..ITS WEIGHT LOSS EVERYTHING...JUST LIKE I DID TTC..I DO WEIGHT LOSS...BF IS SO SICK OF IT..LMAO..BUT I KNOW ONCE I GET ALL HEALTHY TTC WILL BE A BREEZE..N I DARE A DR. TO TELL ME SOMETHING NEEDS WORKING ON..OWWW..
YEA faith! I'm right there with you.
Good luck faith!!!
Good luck with the weight loss!!! I've been on metformin since May/June 2010 and I'm down to 158.2lbs as of Tuesday...I think a lot of that was me being sick to due to my gallbladder...I'm excited about the weight loss and hope that it continues or if I get my BFP I won't mind the weight at all :-)
metfomin? whats it do?
nicmom-needhelp-thanks swet ladies

dreamia-i wouldnt mind pregnancy weight at all..besides i dont plan too be an over eater just cause im pregnant..i just dont want too be a high risk pregnancy due too weight..i rather be healthy..n be able too take on anything pregnancy adds on:)......

ALL LADIES by march 8,2011...i will be atleast 160lbs..mark my words..right now im about 210..i think..could be even more.... march 8 i will take a picture of me on a scale....my mom say that im crazy for trying to lose 50 pounds in 2 months..but i will do it..i will go even lower if i can....ITS A GIFT TO MYSELF FOR MY 25 BIRTHDAY..!!then back on the ttc wagon..
Metformin is a drug normally prescribed for diabetics, but they have found that people with PCOS respond well to using it...it helps to regulate hormones which are believed to be on set by a insulin resistance...
Faith have you thought about the hcg diet? I have two friends doing it now and one has lost 20lbs in 3 weeks the other lost 35. They are both doing the drops because you can buy them on your own and don't have to see a dr for it.

My big goal is to be down to 140 by May 11th. I'm 158 as of today. If I get pregnant I'll get some extra help because I always lose weight from morning sickness ;-) jk!!!
Oh I forgot to say.. it's ewcm time! I hope my dh isn't tired tonight because I'll slip him some 5 hour energy, he has work to do!
ROTFLMBO @ NicMom...that might just work, lol
nicmom-i take hydroxycut..all that there doing is giving me energy..which is what i really need..but today or tomorrow..i will be taking these pill called meizitang..its from china..there natural..my cousin took them for weight loss..they have no side effects besides thirst..i heard one woman losing 45 pounds in 24 days..n my cousin lost 23..she didnt need too lose anything but she did..look on utube u will see actual people weight loss journey using them.:)
Okay... I haven't posted here in a while... Figured out that my tracker is right so I will be 6 weeks pregnant on Saturday....seems like I JUST got my bfp... It was two weeks ago already! It's so crazy! Lol........ My appetite is up today and it's craving steak sooooooo bad!

How are the rest of you ladies??