Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2011)P8

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES.............ssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddd wit sticky  beanie babies `
56 Responses

CANDIF-WELCOME SSBD
SORRY I HIT ENTER TO FAST...

I WANTED TOO SAY MY DIET IS GOING GOOD.I LOST AROUND 35LBS IN TOTAL.

IM NOT TTC..WAITIN A WHILE..I HAVENT EVEN HAD AF SINCE DEC..SO NO WAY I CAN EVEN START WITHOUT HER..SSBD LADIES...
1428239 tn?1333460653
Sooo tired... Going for my daily nap!!!

Faith- Awesome job on the weight loss .. Keep up the good work.  Sometimes drastic changes in weight in either direction can effect your AF but once your body is adjusted she should return, if that is the issue!
1367929 tn?1307656748
Well, I had my bloodwork done today, 2 days until I find out my progesterone levels. I have been feeling pretty yucky today, so I got to wondering if maybe I am preggo? I am about 3 days from when I expect AF to arrive. I tested a while ago, and thought I had a positive but now I think it may have been an evaporation line. :( I will test again in the morning and see what happens! How is everyone else doing?
1622686 tn?1299088825
Awww faith thats brill! are you just dieting or are you exercising aswell? keep up the great work and i hope af shows soon for you xx

petitewonder hope you enjoyed your sleep lol

mommy - good luck darling i'll say a prayer for you :) hoping you get your BFP!!

As for me had more bloods yesterday and there still rising to 18000 but not doubling but the doctor said they dont expect them to after 7500. Got my 6wk scan on friday fingers-crossed for a lil hb :)

Baby Dust to everyone xx
PWONDER-YEAH DATS WHAT I WAS THINKING.BUT I HOPE ITS COMES IN APRIL SO I CAN START TTC...

JOANN-GR8 NUMBERS..N I AM WORKING OUT..BUT SINCE THIS IS MY BDAY WEEK..IM TAKING A BREAK..I BEEN WORKING OUT SINCE JAN.10...ONLY TAKING THE MOST TEN DAYS FROM WORK OUTS IN TOTAL....
1367929 tn?1307656748
Thanks, it means alot! Sounds like you are doing good, I will be praying for you and your little one! :)
1395792 tn?1358119392
Faith deserves around of applause!!!! Girl I am going to try and be as diligent after this baby!
Relly I sure hope thats whats up with the uti hope its a bfp!!

1399033 tn?1449591379
Wow faith!!! AWESOME!!! You are doing so well!!! Keep it up!!!

And I agree with Destani, I'm going to be doing the same thing lol... The good thing about having a summer baby is while everyone around me is trying to get back in shape and trim down... I can get fat and it be all baby. I can let it all hang out! LOL ..... but seriously, I am due September 9th... So November comes Thanksgiving and then December for Christmas... I always eat during the holidays. I don't like to nibble when that only comes once a year. It's a special time to pig out with family lol.... So that gives me January-Beginning of May to get it back together and work on eating much better and exercising right. I'll will have hopefully healed up well by then........

I was told by a lot of people oh you wanted a baby but I bet you'll say different when summer gets here. you'll be miserable.... well heck, I was miserable before during summer. I GOT THIS! LOL
1367929 tn?1307656748
That is so funny! I had my son in December and when I went in to have him it was 30 degrees outside, and I had the air on in my room! lol So, yeah a pregnant woman is miserable no matter what time of year it is! You go girl!
349463 tn?1333575176
Happy Birthday and congrats on your amazing weight loss!
1418198 tn?1483281096
CAN Y'ALL TELL ME HOW MANY DAYS IS CONSIDERED AN OK LUTEAL PHASE???

Thx
1428239 tn?1333460653
Relly, I have heard anywhere between 14-16 is good..

Happy Birthday Faith..

I had a really emotional day.. I cant stop crying for no reason.  I had my first prenatal visit today.  The  doctor kept me waiting in an exam room for 1 hour over my appointment time and the walls were really thin. The lady next to me was pregnant too, farther along.  They listened to her baby's heartbeat and I could hear it so clearly. It made me so emotional because at this point with my last loss, I really feel like I will never get to hear mine.  Now I am terrified to go get my blood work done because I am so afraid that my HCG #s wont be good..  The whole situation has just made me realize how hard it will be to experience another loss if thats the case..  My doctor gave me a due date of October 18th, which would make me 8 weeks 3 days.  October 18th is my wedding anniversary as well..  I really want this but I just cant believe how much it broke my heart to have to listen to that other woman's baby's hb........
349463 tn?1333575176
Relly- I heard the range for normal is 12-16 with 14-16 being ideal.
1090903 tn?1300677530
Sorry I haven't being on in a while but I was having unfixable computer troubles but I'm back now. Some of yall may remember when I got engaged, well we're finally getting married next week. I'm so excited! AF came so I'm on cd4. Hopefully after we get married, God will give us a baby.

FAITH- I got all your texts but my phone is messed up so I couldn't text back. Probably can't get a new phone until after the wedding. Congrats on the weight lost. That's hard to do. What You doing for your bday?

I SEE ALOT OF NEWER PEOPLE ON THIS POST THAT I HAVEN'T  SPOKEN TO BEFORE SO HI EVERYBODY!

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ME, I use to be on here everyday until I started having computer problems in Jan. I've been ttc off and on for about 9 months (counting all together). I haven't been desperately trying lately like I use to but Im not preventing it. I will start back trying a couple months after I get married but I want to continue losing weight first. Although it would be nice to see a BFP now.

SO HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE? WHAT'S GOING ON with everyone since I have missed alot?
1367929 tn?1307656748
Hi, nice to meet you! I have been TTC for almost 2 years for #2. Last cycle I took my first round of Clomid. So, fingers crossed and praying we get blessed soon!

Well, today is Cd1, and I should ovulate while my hubby is home this hitch, YAY!!! I looked it up online and if we get pregnant I would be due on my son's birthday, Dec 15 which is also my oldest niece's bday. My mom's 4 grandchildren all have birthdays between Dec 8 and Jan 8! lol We are apparently only fertile once a year! haha

Hope everyone is doing well, hubby is coming home in a week after being gone a month, I can't wait! Just counting down the days..
1090903 tn?1300677530
RELLYRELL- I think between 12 and 16 days. The average is 14.

MOMMY1207- Hey, nice to meet you too. How old is your first son? I know you can't wait to see your husband. I couldn't imagine being away from my fiance that long. SSBD!
1367929 tn?1307656748
He is 3, and bad to the bone, let me tell you! lol All boy, all energy all the time! I cannot wait to see him! He works in the oilfield and is gone 14 days at a time, but we have never been away from each other this long! We won't really need the excuse of me ovulating while he's home, but I am excited all the way around! ;) lol
1418198 tn?1483281096
Thx, ladies I was just wondering!!!
THANKS FOR ALL UR SUPPORT GUYS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS..

ALSO BDAY WISHES........THANKS:) IT WAS NICE
1367929 tn?1307656748
Well, Ladies, the OB called back today and he said that last month I had a weak ovulation. So they are upping my Clomid and I take it again on Cd 5-9. So now just counting down the days until my hubby gets home! I should have a full ovulation cycle while he is home, combine that with him being gone for a month and I can't wait! ;) Should be fun!
1090903 tn?1300677530
FAITH- Did you have fun?

MOMMY1207- Good luck this cycle! Have some fun when the hubby gets home.

Af its finally over! Now I'm just counting down the days to getting married! Just another week!
1367929 tn?1307656748
Amanda-Thanks I totally plan to! I know you are excited! Congratulations to you!!
1512722 tn?1313701479
HEY ladies! just kinda been stalking not much talking. Found out last month that i don't ovulate and that i can't start Clomid till May. So not currently ttc! Im hopin in May we'll have enough money for it!

Hope all you ladies are well!
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.