Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?TWW?DPO? (2010 P7)

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES..

baby dust..and lots of love..
Heatherm4~~~I don't know if it was implantation or not, but I hope so. And the same for you too! You're only a few days behind me so maybe Gillianl will start us off with the BFPs and it'll be one after another from there, everyone getting BFPs!!!

Gillianl~~~I hope you read what I just wrote to Heatherm4! You're our starter, you get your BFP and then me (if no one is between you and me) then Heatherm4 follows, then the next person, and the next, and the next...I hope you do start us off!

Amanda853~~~I've been doing good, getting some stuff that's out of the ordinary for me, so I hope it's a good sign. I hope you get your BFP.

faith2086~~~I hope you get yours too!!!

Well, let me explain my comment...last night I was replying to Gillianl, in the middle of typing a sentence and all of a sudden my nipples started burning. I mean out of nowhere. They felt like they were inches away from an open flame, really hot and slightly painful. I was wearing my bra that I've been in all day, so nothing new...I don't know what the heck caused it...It was pretty funny how I posted it, I just looked back on it. Lol.
I added my last comment from p6...since it was a reply to a few people.
it's so hard to not track! lol. i'm wondering when and if i ovulated. i don't feel any symptoms though and i'm feeling better now that i'm going to the gym regularly. i feel like i have more energy.

i'm looking forward to those BFP's ladies!
Well guy's it looks like i'm out this month, i've had light red bleeding this morning where i've had to wear a pad, the floods shouldn't start though till latest Saturday 30th Jan.

I told my partner last night we'll be BD for 2 weeks straight round about ovulation as i'm still not convinced i'm missing my ovulation.  I still think theres something wrong with why i'm not conceiving but i won't find that out until April.

Heather, SMJ i hope you both get your BFP's this month but i'm deffo giving up looking for symptoms i've had enough of being an emotional wreck every month when i get a new symptom.  Best of luck everyone!!!
I'm sorry...I really did think this was your month. Maybe you'll get one next month if you BD so much, the more sperm there the better kind of. I know they say everyday is bad, but that's what it took for a friend of mine, and now she's pregnant with a boy.

I'm not giving up on this month yet, but I'm not getting my hopes up still...there's no point if it ends in AF. So we'll see...I'm 8 or 9 DPO now, and I've got 6 HPTs. I don't know if I can wait until AF is due to test, but it is a better idea. Last month the whole evap line, BFN the next day and starting AF the same day...yeah that wasn't fun. I should just wait until Feb 3 since that's the day after AF is due...BUT maybe I won't and I'll test this weekend, maybe on the first...I do have 3 FRERs...what do you ladies think? Should I test early or wait?
i think you should test early but only if your ready to see a BFN, i don't mean that in a bad way i just mean so many people get a BFP after a missed period and are so down hearted when they get a BFN a few days before the BFP.

I really do hope all of you ladies get your BFP i don't want anyone to go through what i'm going through as this will now be starting 33 months of ttc, i'm slowly giving up hope of it never happening.
I know it will happen one day, it may take IVF but I'm sure it'll happen for you one day. I know you don't think so now, and nothing will change your mind, but have a little faith, not necessarily hope, but faith.

As for me...I STILL have EWCM creamy/yellowish...I've had it since ovulation...it's not a lot, by any means, but I still have it.
good luck i hope this means your due a BFP!!
Hiya,

I just wondered what people honestly thought my chances may be of having conceived this month! My partner has been diagnosed with a low sperm count and my cycles range from 28-40 days! Im on day 32 and still havent come on, which isnt unusual though somethings making me think that i may have been lucky this month. My boobs have hurt since long before they normally start hurting! and have hurt constantly for the last week and a half which isnt normal. Ive also had a funny taste in my mouth though it does seem to have gone away today!!!  Ive been cramping for the last 14 days too which is probably AF but i just wanted to see what people thought? Ive never ever questioned symptoms before as always thought we wont be able to conceive and IVF will be the only way but i feel different this month!

I know you'll probably all say to test, which i will do after my longest cycle of 40 days but if anyone thinks its a ridiculous thought tell me now so i dont get too disappointed once again, or if anyone thinks its possible a bit of hope would be nice!

Hiya,

hey ladies!

I'm sorry to hear that Gillian :(

smj - I can't wait to see if you get your BFP this month!!

Ker84 - theres always a possibility, try to wait until AF is due to test, if you know when you O'd you might be able to get a BFP as early as 10-12 DPO

I had my u/s today at 20 weeks and it's a girl!

baby dust!
Congratulations SilverCheer

Ker84 - There is always a possibility that you have conceived, i can't really give you any positives on the symptoms as from my side of things i should have been pregnant every month for the past 2 and a half years if i went with symptoms alone.  I guess i'm just unlucky.  I do hope you get your BFP this month though!!