Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?TWW?DPO?(2011)P17

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES.............ssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddd wit sticky  beanie babies `
HEY LADIES.. IM SORRY I HAVE BEEN M I A....

BEBE- WISHING U A DARKER BRIGHTER  BFP:)

PWONDER- IM GLAD UR DOING BETTER.., N GOOO PINK TEAM

as for my job thing the guy was such a effin liar.. and im still sitting home jobless.. oh well. other than that im cool.. how is every one old n new ladies.. please update me i will come back on around 9pm..ttyl
All is well in my side of the world. Very exciting day yesteday, I saw a heartbeat!! yay!! Doctor said the measurment puts me at 6 weeks (according to LMP i would be 7 but whatever) and I am due April 11 :)
good luck to everyone, know that a M/C is not the end of you having a baby, it ***** and its really hard to wait, but I only had to wait 3 months!
Hey ladies. Glad to see everyones doing good! I'm doing great moved away from the husband last Saturday. I miss him but I miss his daughters so much more. I hadn't been allowed to see a week before I left so its been two weeks now. :'(. Amillya is going great! Had another u/s today. She weighs 13oz.
COFFEE--YAY! IM HAPPY FOR U..CONGRATS N HAPPY HEALTHY PREGNANCY..

WANNA-THATS FANTASTIC BOUT UR LITTLE BEAN. N I HOPE ALL WORKS OUT FOR U N UR FAMILY

AS 4 ME.. LADIES I hAD SEX WIT MY.ex..(covering face).. idk a sistah has needs..lol
Faith- do not feel ashamed! I slept with my ex up until bout 5 mins before I left! That's part of the reason I knew I had to move was bc I knew I'd just keep sleeping with him and never move on and then eventually take him back!
wanna- no im not ashame. i rather report it was him then ne1 else..lol... but i like really want too move jus this job thing is slowing me down..once i find work im off too a gr8 start..