Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

CYCLE DAY?TWW?DPO?(2011)P17

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES.............ssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddd wit sticky  beanie babies `
22 Responses
HEY LADIES.. IM SORRY I HAVE BEEN M I A....

BEBE- WISHING U A DARKER BRIGHTER  BFP:)

PWONDER- IM GLAD UR DOING BETTER.., N GOOO PINK TEAM

as for my job thing the guy was such a effin liar.. and im still sitting home jobless.. oh well. other than that im cool.. how is every one old n new ladies.. please update me i will come back on around 9pm..ttyl
1654035 tn?1332428778
All is well in my side of the world. Very exciting day yesteday, I saw a heartbeat!! yay!! Doctor said the measurment puts me at 6 weeks (according to LMP i would be 7 but whatever) and I am due April 11 :)
good luck to everyone, know that a M/C is not the end of you having a baby, it ***** and its really hard to wait, but I only had to wait 3 months!
1512722 tn?1313701479
Hey ladies. Glad to see everyones doing good! I'm doing great moved away from the husband last Saturday. I miss him but I miss his daughters so much more. I hadn't been allowed to see a week before I left so its been two weeks now. :'(. Amillya is going great! Had another u/s today. She weighs 13oz.
COFFEE--YAY! IM HAPPY FOR U..CONGRATS N HAPPY HEALTHY PREGNANCY..

WANNA-THATS FANTASTIC BOUT UR LITTLE BEAN. N I HOPE ALL WORKS OUT FOR U N UR FAMILY

AS 4 ME.. LADIES I hAD SEX WIT MY.ex..(covering face).. idk a sistah has needs..lol
1512722 tn?1313701479
Faith- do not feel ashamed! I slept with my ex up until bout 5 mins before I left! That's part of the reason I knew I had to move was bc I knew I'd just keep sleeping with him and never move on and then eventually take him back!
wanna- no im not ashame. i rather report it was him then ne1 else..lol... but i like really want too move jus this job thing is slowing me down..once i find work im off too a gr8 start..
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.