Pregnancy Community

Call Me CRAZ-E

At this moment I'm like every other women who gets as excited and nervous once they find out they're expecting. But in my case ( My last period was jan 13th) come around my missed period i had a negative PT. Until 2 weeks after my missed cycle that i started reading positive PT. Made an appointment with an OB, they had trouble finding my pregnancy so i get to thinking that it might had been to early. I have nurses telling me from ear to ear that it might be ectopic according to march 10th.
She gave me 3 weeks ahead just to make sure. My follow up was March 31st according to these results now the embryo is sitting in my uterus.. ( Now I'm only 3 to 4 weeks apart since my last visit that they had trouble finding my pregnancy, as they called it ectopic) well come to find out now that the yolk sac is empty as what they call it a blighted ovum.. Don't you think there's a bit of hope that it still might be early and be a healthy baby.. After all from being ectopic to being in my tube to all of a sudden sitting in my uterus???! Makes no since, at this point i can only understand myself and my husband thinks I'm crazy.
Are you religious? The only advice I can give you is to "let go and let God" handle it. Sure you can continue to hope though, keeping the faith might work in your favor~

You're stressing and if you're pregnant that's the last thing you want to do. It sounds like it'll take time to get a definitive answer since all you can do is wait and see if anything grows, so take a deep breath and don't drive your husband crazy so early in the pregnancy. Trust me, there will be plenty of time to throw stress onto your relationship during and after delivery...
Thank you i do have faith in me as my days go by and try not to stress. As well as my husband not understanding me i fase this stress alone at times