Pregnancy Community

Can sneezing too hard cause a miscarriage?

I am about 7 weeks at the moment and last night found myself in a sneezing fit. One of the sneezeswas really hard and caused a sharp pain in my pelvic area and it HURT. It caused me a little bit of panic but I brushed it off. This morning however, I woke up and my entire pelvic region was sore, it almost feels like a pulled muscle. Im not too worried about it since I'm not bleeding or anything, but should I be worried? Can sneezing cause a miscarriage?!
No it can't
Nope
No if it did, everyone would have a miscarriage. Aches and pains are normal.  
Sounds like your round ligament, it will probably happen a lot during your pregnancy
You probably did just pull a muscle honey, it won't cause a miscarriage. Just relax it'll go away. If it hurts severely you can take Tylenol and ice the area, it'll help
girl i know how you feel. but not the sneezing part. if i move even a little bit trying tog et up out of bed it feels like i pull something. if i get up and reach for something it feels like i pulled something. the doctor said its round ligament pain and its very common in pregnancy. i think your fine. id worry if you had real heavy bleeding but other then that you'll get achs and pains. i hope you feel better soon.
I'm 15 weeks and sneezing still hurts don''t worry its just part of the fun lol