Pregnancy Community

Chest Pain

Hi, Is tight chest pain under and behind breasts an early symptom of pregnancy?  I have headaches, dizziness, cramping, bloating, back pain but thinking its just a flu.  The chest pains are pretty sore...
I haven't heard of chest pains being an early symptom of pregnancy. Sometimes you'll get it later on but that is only because the baby is big and grabbing onto your ribs and things like that. I might contact your doctor about the chest pains though if they are really bad. Better to be safe than sorry.
Thanks, thinking its just the flu!
It might be... ugh I hope for your sake it isn't the flu... I hate the flu! :)
I know! haven't been able to function past coupla days - prob too much time in my hands and thinking I may b pregnant
Well have you tried taking a test? When is your period due?
Think I'm too early for a test? period due in about 2 weeks...I think!  I never really track my cycle - wish I did now.  Just been having these symptoms which seem to indicate some symptoms of early pregnancy but from reading some entries doesn't necessary mean its the case.  Guess I'll have to sit and wait it out.  Pretty frustrating!