Pregnancy Community

Chinese Calendar Gender Prediction.

Any of you ladies used the Chinese calendar to see what the sex of your baby would be? Was it accurate?
Chinese calander said girl but im having a boy.
I would like a boy, but according to the calendar it says I'm having a girl. Didn't wanna get my hopes up for anything though. Thanks! :) Guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Calendar said I was having a boy. But I'm having a girl
Okaay, I guess the calendar isn't as accurate as most people say. In a sense I guess that's good. Thanks, :)
It predicted that I'd have a boy. Im having a girl lol
And we're suppose to calculate it using our lunar age and month conceived right? Because idk if I'm looking at it correctly. Lol,
It was wrong dor me twice.
I did it twice the first time it said it was a girl thw second was a boy. Im having a girl. Those old wives tales are for fun.
Jeez what's wrong with my phone lol
Mine was right. But it's 50/50 so you never know. Lol
it said I was having a boy but I'm having a girl
Okaay, im happy with whatever gender I have, as long as he or she is healthy. This is my second, first one was a girl which is why I'm now hoping for a boy. But thanks, now I know. :)
There are lots of other little quizzes you can take that are based on old wives tales. Just Google 'baby gender quiz' or something like that and lots will pop up. All mine were right (girl) but obviously I didn't get my hopes up bc they're all just for fun.
Mine said boy, and it's a boy. I looked for my siblings and husband's siblings and nephews, and it was 75% correct.
Our Chinese Gender Predictor's forecast is not scientific — it's really just for fun. Looking for a more reliable answer? Find out when and how your healthcare provider can tell you whether you're having a boy or girl.
Said I was having a boy and I'm having a boy!
I took it at least 10 times and every one said a girl. I'm having a girl!
It was right with all 3 of my kids. But I used a different one that goes baser on your age & due date. It was very accurate for me
All mine say girl I hope its right!!
Mine said boy and I'm having a girl lol
For my first pregnancy it was right, it said boy and I had boy. For this one iT says girl so I'll find out in 2 weeks if it right.
It Said I Was Having A Boy But Its Not True Im Having A Babygil ♡
Babygirl*
Mine said I would have a girl, I'm having a girl so it was right for me