Pregnancy Community

Conception/Birth

If the first day of my last period was September 29, 2007, when should my childs birthdate and my conception dates be?
Check out mymonthlycycles.com........They have a great web site and have the pregnancy calculator too....Good luck!
count 280 days from the 29th to get your due date, conception is usually two weeks after your last period.
I used to work at a DR.'s office and have a pregnancy wheel, let me check it. ok. you concieved on October 13 and are due on July 6
  Go to a website with a due date predictor because they let you put in the # of days in your cycle and leutal phase, and they can give you pretty accurate dates (since not everyone has 28 day cycles, so the wheel and the counting days won't work with everyone).  The wheel that Kntzmom has is correct though if you do have a 28 day cycle!