Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

Conception date! Please help!!!

So, here is my question I had my period on june 3rd, I have one night stand with a friend (something I regret so much)in june 16,  then I had my regular period again on june 26th, I had sex with my bf on july 7-8th I found out I am pregnant on july 26th, I had my first u/s on august 27th baby measuring 9w4d (lmp 8w6d) And now in sept 17 I had my NT ultrasound baby measuring a week ahead (12w6d) but according to my lmp i was 11w6d. Can someone please help me! Im going crazy thinking who is the father of my baby.

31 Responses
3112100 tn?1379618259
wen did they say yur due date is?
thats close to my lmp nd stuff...
3177574 tn?1347367555
Going by the dates you have given I would say your current bf is the father. Good luck
its ur bfs!! because you had your period after the one night stand was the sex with your bf unprotected??
My due date was april 2nd but since the last u/s baby measured a week ahead they moved due date to march 26th. Thanks for replied! I swear I've gone crazy thinking its not my bf.
And yes the sex with my bf was unprotected, I just don't understand when my doc told me I ovulated earlier... all I can think of it can be possible since in june I had two regular periods both lasted 3 days as always.
3112100 tn?1379618259
so now yud be 13w6d right?
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.