Pregnancy Community

Conception date! Please help!!!

So, here is my question I had my period on june 3rd, I have one night stand with a friend (something I regret so much)in june 16,  then I had my regular period again on june 26th, I had sex with my bf on july 7-8th I found out I am pregnant on july 26th, I had my first u/s on august 27th baby measuring 9w4d (lmp 8w6d) And now in sept 17 I had my NT ultrasound baby measuring a week ahead (12w6d) but according to my lmp i was 11w6d. Can someone please help me! Im going crazy thinking who is the father of my baby.

wen did they say yur due date is?
thats close to my lmp nd stuff...
Going by the dates you have given I would say your current bf is the father. Good luck
its ur bfs!! because you had your period after the one night stand was the sex with your bf unprotected??
My due date was april 2nd but since the last u/s baby measured a week ahead they moved due date to march 26th. Thanks for replied! I swear I've gone crazy thinking its not my bf.
And yes the sex with my bf was unprotected, I just don't understand when my doc told me I ovulated earlier... all I can think of it can be possible since in june I had two regular periods both lasted 3 days as always.
so now yud be 13w6d right?